Chapter 7: Jealousy

It was just my luck for the bottle to land on Ren, of all people it had to land on her

It was just my luck for the bottle to land on Ren, of all people it had to land on her. Not that I'm complaining because I've kissed a lot of girls and I mean a lot but none of them compare to what I'm feeling right now; I've never felt this way just from kissing a girl I've just met, it makes me want to take things further but I can't, I know she won't allow that.

I thought she would pull away but she did the opposite, she took control and was the one to break the kiss first. She looks up at me through her long lashes and bites her lip, fuck.
"Not bad Jackson, not bad.", not bad? Is she for real? She laughs at my change of expression and walks off with Cara and Amelia. She knows exactly what she's doing and it's working.

—————————————————————————

After everyone was done taking shots off each other, me and the guys go back outside to sit down, it's not as busy outside but there are still people dancing and sucking each others faces off.

"So what was that with Ser earlier?", Jake asks.

Confused I ask, "What was what?".

"Doooo noot act stu..stupiddd, you know whatttttt." Dominic is slurring his words. Jake just nods in agreement.

"Fuck off. I don't know what you're on about."

Just as Jake was going to say something else, three girls sit beside us although it's not the girls I was expecting, I don't even know who these chicks are but by the looks of things they don't want to talk. 

"Hey I'm Grace", the girl sitting next to me says while slowly inching closer to me and making her cleavage more noticeable. Is she for real right now? I look over at Dominic who seems to be loving the attention from the girl who is sitting next to him and when I look over to Jacob he is already standing up. "I'm going to get a drink, want anything?" He asks.

Jacob is smart, he's going to get us out of this insufferable situation, "I'll come with you".

"Oh no, you stay I'll get you something". He winks before walking off. Dick. He done that on purpose.

I look to see where he walks off to but instead I catch Ren's eyes, not on me though, her piercing gaze is on Grace, watching her every movement. I can't believe what I'm seeing, she's jealous. Ren is actually jealous of me sitting with another girl and I only met her a few days ago. If I saw her with another guy I'd be mad too, I'd want to rip his arms from his sockets so he doesn't get to touch her, I look down and realise my hands are balled into fists. I need to stop getting so worked up, she's nothing to you and will always will be nothing.