1 ┊Glitches and Secrets

It was a nice day for everyone. Everything was fine, everything was peaceful and happy. But something happened.

Everyone from Leo/Need, MORE MORE JUMP!, Vivid BAD SQUAD, Wonderlands x Showtime, and Nightcord at 25:00 are all coincidentally and surprisingly at their own SEKAIS.

Leo/Need is practising with Miku.

MORE MORE JUMP! is doing a concert.

Vivid BAD SQUAD is making songs while eating and drinking pancakes and coffees MEIKO made.

Wonderlands x Showtime helping out with KAITO's next show since they just recently finished a performance in the real world.

Nightcord at 25:00 is just talking about making a new music with Miku.

Wonderland SEKAI

"Okay that's all for the preparation. Thank you for helping!" KAITO said, happily. "It was no problem! Helping makes people smile and I, Emu Otori, my job is to make people happy!" Emu said, cheerfully.

"Well that's it for today, if you guys can, please watch my next show!"

"We will! See you later, KAITO!" Tsukasa said.

"Ah! Before you go, the-"

They pressed the button to leave the SEKAI but a glitch happened.

Real World

???

Tsukasa and the others are teleported back to the real world but..

It's all unfamiliar.

They went in the SEKAI at the theme park, how are they in the middle of the forest?

"What the hell?! I don't remember this place!" Tsukasa yelled, observing the place. "Rui, you're the smart one here, what's happening?!" Nene asked her childhood friend, slightly panicking.

"Okay, okay calm down everyone, I'll try to figure out what's happening. Tsukasa-kun, you help me." Rui said, surprisingly calm. "Why do I need to help? I don't even know what happened!" Tsukasa replied.

"That's why I said help Tsukasa-kun, plus this SEKAI is made from your feelings, your feelings might be related to the glitch that happened."

Tsukasa sighed as he agreed to help Rui while Emu tried to calm the slightly panicking Nene.

Suddenly they hear a twig snap.

"Are we even going the right w-"

"Tsukasa-senpai!"

A familiar voice was heard as it ran towards them.

"Uwah! ...?! T-toya! You're here too?! A-and your friends too! What are you doing here?!" Tsukasa screamed.

"Well- uhm we uh.."

(a/n: ppl from other units do not now the other units' SEKAI and they keep it a secret from other ppl other than their groupmates at least that's what i think but yk what this even if they actually do know i can't do anything abt it LMAO)

Suddenly multiple running sounds were heard as it's running up to where Wonderlands x Showtime and Vivid BAD SQUAD is.

Familiar faces started showing up;

Leo/Need
MORE MORE JUMP!
N25

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" Nene yelled, she's having a panic attack, which is very rare. "Nene-chan! Calm down, we're here, I'm here. There there..." Emu said, trying to calm the panicking Nene. After a while she calms down with Emu holding her tight, reassuring her that she's always there for her whenever she has a panic attack again.

(a/n: look guys idk if nene actually has panic attacks sometimes i just added this for an extra moment so it won't look plain + emunene😭)

"Onii-chan! You're here too?!" Saki said, shocked.

"Saki! Are you okay?! What are you doing here?!" Tsukasa said, running up to his sister.

"I could ask you the same thing!"

"I guess we're all gonna ask why we're all here. Mizuki also asked me why we're here. Tsukasa-kun, we should tell them, there's no other way.." Rui said, sterly but calm.

"........"

"So uh... This is gonna sound really weird but-"

"Everything you say is already weird, Tsukasa-senpai." Akito said. "Akito, shut up!" Toya whispered, elbowing him.

"Okay uh- continuing but.. We were in this place called a SEKAI, built from emotions, separate from the real world where VIRTUAL SINGERS live. You have to play an untitled song to enter the SEKAI but if you've found your true feelings, it will turn into an actual song. We just left the SEKAI and the next thing we knew we were right here."

Everyone was speechless. They all couldn't talk. Rui, on the other hand, was really impressed on how Tsukasa sounds like a whole different person saying that.

"Wh-! W-we have a SEKAI too!" Minori said.

"So do we!" Mizuki followed. They looked at Akito, "Lil' bro, do you guys have a SEKAI too?!"

"Ugh-! Why do you need to scream? Yes, we have!"

"Onii-chan! We have a SEKAI too!"

Everyone was so shocked after finding out that their friends also have a SEKAI. They all keep asking questions.

"You know what! Let's side the questions for later, we need to know where we are!" Ena stepped in.

"Ena is right! Let's all stick together! We're gonna find out why we glitched in a different place!" Mizuki said.

They all agreed as they all stick together, trying to find a way out of the forest.

They saw a fence with a field so they decided to give it a go and run towards it.

And there they saw a school, students their age, playing football.

They all tried to find the entrance of the school and there they saw the name of the school;

Rosemeadow Highschool

"Guys, I don't think were in Japan."

~~~~~~

really shitty im sorry guys😭