4┊Planned Sleepover

The bell rings
︎                                                     

"Oh it's were going back to class now.. You guys should go now." Hailey smiled.

"Actually about that... We don't have anywhere to stay." Rui rubbed the back of his head. "Wh- uhm... How do we do this.." Hailey sighed.

"We should let them stay here until class is over. I heard we all have to go home early." Sean stepped in. "Though I'm thinking about them having to stay in someone's house.. That's the only way I could think of. Mine is DEFINITELY not available. We need a house that is big enough for 20 people to fit in."

"I think my house is big enough for them! My house is literally a good sleepover house plus my parents aren't gonna be home for a month, I think? Because of business reasons. You guys should come over too!" Milly said, eyes sparkling.

"Oh no! I can't come, my moms would be very mad." Daisy chuckled, nervously. "Awh.. But everyone else is available right?" they all nodded.

"Okay, so Milly's then? It's Friday so I think we can all go by the end of the day." Luke smiled.

Rui was about to translate it for his friends but Sean cutted him off, "Hey, let me do it."

"Hey guys, we will let you stay here until the end of the day. You guys will walk home with this girl and you guys can stay there for 2 weeks for as long as you need. We'll be having a sleepover too."

"Oooo! A sleepover, I like that!" Saki's eyes sparkled. Hailey assumed that what she said is something positive, "Okay so it's settled then? We'll go to class now." Hailey said as she waved goodbye. As they were about to leave, Zander gave them a death stare, "I swear, if any of you played with my piano, you're dead." he said, as he stared at Toya longer then exited the door.

"Damn, what's his problem?" Akito asked, pissed. "You act like you don't act the same." An chuckled, "Shut it!"

~~~~~~

They've all already messaged their parents by doing it themselves, some asked their Miku to do it.

It was taking so long, some of them were talking while some were bored as hell.

"Y'know, I want to play the piano. But I feel like the Zander guy is gonna kill me if I do." Tsukasa shivered at the thought. Rui chuckled beside him as he scooted closer to Tsukasa, "Do you think everything will be alright for the next 2 weeks?" he asked. Tsukasa smiled, widely, "As long as we're all together, everything is going to be fine!" he said, proudly.

Rui chuckled at the smaller boy's response. "I can't believe I let myself fall in love with him." he thought as he stared at the boy, smiling as Tsukasa was now telling him on how he will be a successful world future star.

"You might wanna lower your voice, my future star."

"Oh yeah, you're right. My bad." Tsukasa responded. "Wait, what did you say?"

"O-oh-! Uhm, I said you might wanna lower your voice, future star." Rui nervously replied, his cheeks bright red. "Hmm.. Okay." Tsukasa said as he continued tell him how he will be a successful world future star one day.
︎                                                     

Akito was looking at them from the other side of the room, "And they say me and Toya are the only ones that's obvious....."
︎                                                     

After school
︎                                                     

"Okay everyone, we're back!-"