8┊New Students, New Dramas, And Event

"Toya-kun?! " two women screamed, Toya looked at them confused on how they knew his name. Then he remembered;

"Wait.. Are you my father's friends?" Toya asked. "Yes! We are! You've grown so much! I remember when you were just a little kid, now you're taller than me! " one of Daisy's mom complimented, as he ruffled Toya's hair.

"Wait! You guys know each other?!" Daisy asked, flabbergasted. "Yes we do, hun. Me, your mom, and his father were friends in college. His father went to college here."

"Wait so then how did you know about Toya-san? " Daisy asked, again. "Well, remember that one time you had to stay with your gran gran for a month? We actually visited Japan and we couldn't take you with us since you're so young. We ran into his father and we visited his home and there I saw little Toya-kun playing the piano."

Toya's eyes widened, he suddenly started sweating. Akito had a worried look. Tsukasa and Saki too. "Speaking of piano, Toya-kun, do you still play the piano? " as expected of a question.

"I- uhm.."

"He doesn't play anymore. Thanks to his dad forcing him to play 24/7 and not letting him be a kid." Akito answered, his blood boiling as he said that.

"O-oh.. I didn't know Harumichi did that to his youngest son.. I'm so sorry about that Toya-kun." one of Daisy's mothers said. "N-no it's fine. Thank you for your concerns but should we get going to our English class now? Isn't it almost time?"

"Oh right! Hehe.. Sorry everyone! Got a little fun chatting with Toya here! Anyway, follow me! "

~~~~~~

"And this is your teacher, Ms. Eve. She's a sweet teacher so don't worry! " the red-haired woman said. "Aw..! Mrs. Sapphires, you flatter me! "

The red haired woman chuckled. "Anyways everyone, have fun! "

They were about to walk away when they suddenly saw the ones who knew how to speak English. "Wait, what about you guys?"

"We can just wait for their lesson to finish! Me and Kohane are going on a date." An said as she held Kohane's hand whose face is red. "Aw.. I'm sorry but I can't let you do that. My wife and I already gave you guys your own classes.. Don't worry though! You two go to every class."

"So that while you're not in Japan, you can still have education!" the woman with white hair continued.

"When Daisy-san said her mothers would gladly waste money for education, she wasn't lying." everyone thought.

"Aw man. I thought we were safe from going to school.." An pouted. "When did you come up with that idea anyway..?"

"Kamishiro-kun suggested it!" the red-haired woman responded.

An almost cried, "KAMISHIRO-SENPAI!!!"

~~~~~~

(note: tmf and daisy has already gone to their classes)

"Knock, knock!"

Just hearing the voice makes the teacher sweat. "M-mrs. Sapphires!! E-EVERYONE P-PL-PLEASE GREET OUR VISITORS!!"

They all greeted Mrs. Sapphires, Rui, and Mafuyu. "M-mrs. Sapphires! P-please come in!"

She and Rui and Mafuyu went inside, "Hello everyone! I would like to introduce you to your new classmates from Japan, they will only stay here for 2 weeks, just saying. Well then, Kamishiro-kun, Asahina-chan, introduce yourselves!"