2┊ Helping Hand

"W-what?! What makes you say that, Mizuki!" Tsukasa yelled. "Maybe we're just in a different side of Jap-"

"No, Tsukasa-senpai. I've seen this school in the internet before. It's located in..

England."

(a/n: how did they know? they doxxed someone who lives in england bcs they said n25's music is shit w mizuki for doing that bcs n25 was never shit)

"Wh-! That's impossible! How can you be sure we're in England! The Internet is fake news sometimes! I know because I'm an internet add-"

"No, what Mizuki's saying is true." Nene cutted Ena off. "I've seen this too. I have an old friend who goes to this school."

"R-really?! We could ask them for help, Nene!" Ichika said.

"I mean.. We can go inside the school but.. What if we're trespassing? What if they're in cl-"

"Hey all of you! Why aren't you in class?!"

"Uh.. Rui what are they saying.." Tsukasa sighed.

(a/n: im going to make a whole chapter of them learning english guys dw just pretend they're speaking japanese LMAO)

Rui came towards the teacher and holy shit the teacher is terrified at his height.

"I'm sorry, ma'am but we were just passing by this school because my childhood friend here has an old friend she wants to visit and us, her friends would like to meet this certain old friend of hers. We are from Japan visiting." Rui said in fluent english.

Mafuyu on the back was really impressed by his english. Who would've thought that Mizuki's junior highschool friend was this fluent in English.

"Oh uhm yes.. Uh.. We are currently at lunch break right now which is only an hour but do not worry because lunch break just started and you have an hour to talk to this person." the teacher said, looking at her watch, trying their best to look up at rui.

"Thank you, ma'am. Let's go guys." Rui said, walking past the teacher. The others follow Rui.

"Wait! Before you enter, have a pass permit first. I'm writing all of you in one paper. How many are all of you?"

"20." Mafuyu stepped in.

"Damn, that's a lot." the teacher thought. "Here you go, you're free to go."

"Thank you for your kindness, ma'am." Mafuyu said, bowing as she turned around to follow the others.

"Why does the blue-short-haired girl look familiar.."

~~~~~~

They walked through the hallway, receiving glances from other students.

"It's so crowded.." Kanade said. "Kanade, are you alright? Do you need water?" Mizuki asked. "N-no.. I'm fine.."

Tsukasa was on the front and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" the girl said, helping him up. She looked at the boy's hair and chuckled. "Wow, I never knew someone had the same hair colour as my friend!"

"Rui what did she say.." Tsukasa asked.

Rui was about to talk but the white-haired girl cutted him off.

"Ohh-! You're Japanese! Don't worry, I can speak Japanese very well." Tsukasa has his eyes wide open. "So uh.. Are you all new students here?"

"No, we're just here to find an old friend. Don't worry, we have a pass permit." Nene said as she asked Rui to show the girl the paper.

The girl looked at the permit, "Oh, I see. The teacher who talked to you is actually always grumpy so I'm really sorry if she was rude to you earlier." she said.

"Oh don't worry about it, she forgot to be grumpy after seeing Rui-kun's height!" Emu chuckled.

The girl chuckled, "Oh, I forgot! My name is Daisy! I'm part of the student council. So it's actually a good thing you let me see your pass permit."

"I'm Rui, Rui Kamishiro."

"My name is Tsukasa Tenma! I am a world future star!" he said as he made a pose. Daisy chuckled. "Is Tsukasa-senpai really going to do the posing stuff in front of other people he just met.." Akito mumbled.

"Oh shut up, Akito. You're just jealous because Toya admires Tsukasa-senpai more than he admires you!" An whispered to Akito. "Shut it-!" Akito whispered-yelled, red faced.

Timeskip to where they all introduced themselves

"MORE MORE JUMP! is here?!" Daisy screamed. She looked at them with shocked eyes of happiness.

"Oh my god! I'm a big fan!" she said, running towards the group. "I actually learned Japanese so when you guys have a concert again, I'll understand what you're saying! But-! I didn't expect to meet you and talk to you personally!" Daisy said, excitedly.

"Hehe.. You're a really adorable girl! We're glad to have you as a fan!" Shizuku said, smiling at her as she took her hand.

(a/n: MOVE DAISY IT'S MY TURNNNN)

Daisy was shocked, did her idol just call her cute?! And Shizuku Hinomori even held her hand!

"Damnnit, Daisy! Stop having gay thoughts for once! They will think you're weird!" she thought.

"O-oh uhm-! Thank you so much, Hinomori-san!"

"You can just call me Shizuku."

"O-oh uhm-! Thank you, Shizu- Shizuku-san!"

"Hehe!"

"Okay enough with the idol talk, let's find Nene's friend!" Airi said.

"Oh! How about I help you guys with that! What do they look like?" Daisy asked

"Tall, black hair, always listening to music, he gained his love for sushi because of when he was in Japan." Nene chuckled at the last description.

"They sound familiar.... Oh! Are you talking about ____ _______?" Daisy asked. "Yes! That's him!"

"I know where he is! Follow me." Daisy said as she took the lead.

~~~~~~

Daisy knocked on the door as a teal-haired girl opened the door.

"Oh! Hey Daisy! Who are these people?" she asked. "Hey Hailey! This girl is an old friend of Sean from Japan, she and her friends wanted to see him!"

His name being heard, he went to the door to see his friend that he hasn't seen in such a long time.

"Nene?!"

~~~~~~

is this short LMAOO

working on chapter 3 now dw