5┊Sleepover

They've all settled down in the center of Milly's big room, the boys already finished dressing up into something comfortable thanks to Sean and Luke who brought some for them.

"What's with a robot on the corner? It looks alot like.. Nene?" Luke tilted his head.

"Oh! Is that the robot ur telling me and Jake about, Nene?" Sean asked. "Yeah, it is." Nene smiled.

"You guys missed everything! This Rui dude is literally so fucking cool! He made this robot and it was like—small at first and then it grew bigger when he pressed a button! It's just- IT'S SO COOL!" Milly said as her eyes sparkled.

They all looked at Rui who was smirking, "And that's not my only invention, I have a lot of inventions I left in my house, tiny ones when I used to perform in the streets of Japan." Rui chuckled. "Too bad I didn't bring them. But.. I could build some right now.."

"I wanna build with you! Tomorrow let's build, I wanna watch how you do it! CAN I BUILD WITH YOU?!" Milly screamed, excitedly. "Fufu, of course you can build with me." Rui smiled. "YAY!"

"Okay enough with the fun talk. Let's play games, I'm bored." Hailey stepped in. "Oh? That's very unusual of you Hailey." Zander smirked. "Oh shut up, Zander!"

"I know! Let's play Truth or Dare! Sean, Rui, and Mafuyu will just translate for us." Milly suggested.

Rui and Mafuyu translated what they're gonna play to the others and they liked the idea.

"Okay! I'm gonna go first! Hmm... Toya!"

Toya sat straight as he heard his name. "Truth or dare?"

(a/n: pretend they understand the eng word of truth or dare hsjagdjskaieu)

"Hmm.. Dare?" Toya said, nervously. "I remember Rui translating me what he said, he said he has a singing/dancing group with Kohane, Toya, and Akito but they were all originally duos, Kohane and An being the Vivids and Akito and Toya being BAD DOGS. I dare Toya to perform with Akito right now since I don't think the room is THAT big enough for 4 people to do a performance with."

"Well that's a big of a dare.." Mafuyu thought. She translated it for Akito and Toya. Toya was thinking, I mean, a dare is a dare so...

"I'm not gonna do th-"

"I'm up for a performance. You up, Akito?" Toya asked.

"I- *sighs* fine.." Akito said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Wait, does Milly-san(Mirī-san) have a speaker? I'll need to connect my phone." Toya asked Sean. "Oh yeah, she does. Give me your phone, I'll connect it." Sean said, as he took Toya's phone.

As they heard the speaker and the phone connecting, Toya played the song he and his partner always sing and dance to in the SEKAI.

(a/n: anyways time to guess the song LMAOO)

'————————

kushakusha ni natta shinsatsuken o motte
kantan na sōzō ni hibi o tsukatte iru
tanchō na fūkei ni futo nemuku natte
kaisō ressha ni yurare ugoite iru

kanban no shōmei ga ushirometaku natte
me o otoshita saki de waratte ita
tōri o nukete rojiura no hō de
kuttaku mo naku waratte ita

eiga no jōei wa tō ni owatte iru
shisseki no kioku ga yake ni hibiku kara
dekireba tōku ni ikanai de kure
dekiru nara itaku shinai de