6┊Silly fun!

"Okay Emu,

One..

Two....

︎︎

WONDERHOY!!!~☆"

Screamed the two girls as the people who were asleep woke up from the noise.

"HA- HUH- WHAT-EMU, MILLYCENT YOU RUINED MY BEAUTIFUL DREAM!! " Tsukasa yelled, angrily. "What the heck! I was having a nice sleep why did you scream?! We were still sleeping! " Akito said, angrily, as always.

"Well, Milly-chan(Mirī-chan) asked me about how I do Wonderhoy so I thought her and she gave me this idea! " Emu said, giggling.

"That's not an excuse to wake us up like that! "

"Goddammit Milly, I knew something like this would happen." Zander facepalmed.

"Then why did you come here?" Milly asked, pissed.

"Because my sister is coming! I'm not gonna let my sister go to a sleepover alone, especially when we have strangers sleeping here with us!.....No offense." Zander told Milly as he switched to Rui.

"None taken. I understand." Rui smile.

"Zander, I can take care of myself. I'm older than you, y'know, Lil' bro?" Hailey smirked. "SHUT UP!!"

"Whatever, Now get up sleepy heads! We need to eat so that me and Rui can finally start building a robot!" Milly said, excitedly.

"Actually, Jake here will also be joining us!" Rui said. "Oh... Alright.......THAT WOULD BE EVEN MORE FUN!" Milly said, sounding disappointed at first but changed her tone into a more excited one.

"This can make me and Jake get closer again!" Milly thought. "I really miss talking to him.."

"Wait Milly, do we have food?" Luke asked. "We have bread and cereal. I know damn well that Sean is gonna cook something like pancakes or waffles." Milly smirked.

"Classic Milly, but yeah, you got me I was actually thinking about making pancakes." Sean said. Akito stood up from his sleeping bag and tapped Sean's shoulder, "Did you say you were gonna make pancakes..?" Akito asked, shyly.

"Oh uh, yeah? Why? Do you love pancakes? " Sean asked as Akito nodded, looking away. "Of course you can have some, everyone can! Why ask?"

"N-nothing.." Akito rubbed the back of his head.

"Everett-san(Eberetto-san) is lowkey cool.."

"Having thoughts there, Lil' bro? I bet it's all pancakes and syrups." Ena teased. "Shut up!"

"You know, the thing that I noticed is that Shinonome-kun and Shinonome-san are like Zander-kun(Zandā-kun) and Hailey-chan(Heirī-chan)." Kohane whispered to An, chuckling. "Now that you mention it, you're right!"

~~~~~~

Today was normal, so normal that Akito couldn't even believe it because he was used to alot of crazy things happening.