3┊Old Friend

"Sean!"

They said as they hugged each other.

"I haven't seen you in a long time! How has it been?" he said as he ruffled Nene's hair. "I'm doing good, how about you? You're still fluent in Japanese." Nene said as Sean let her go.

"I'm doing good actually!"

"Ahem-! Nene, we're still here y'know? Mind introducing us to your friend?" Tsukasa interrupted.

They all stared at him with a blank face.

Tsukasa looked at a certain boy that had the same hair colour as him.

They both stared at each other.

"......"

"Well this is awkward." the short-pink-haired girl said.

"Wait.. Is that Haruka Kiritani?!" Hailey yelled. Haruka flinched as she heard her name, she couldn't understand but she's learning English.

"She's just saying that if you're Haruka Kiritani. You're really famous, aren't you Haruka-chan?" Mafuyu said, smiling. "O-oh uh.. Yeah."

"Yes, she is the famous idol, Haruka Kiritani." Mafuyu told Hailey.

"No way! I'm dreaming-!" Hailey said as she pinched herself. "Oh my god.."

"P-please come in! People might crowd if they see you!" Hailey offered, good thing the music room is big enough for 20 people to come in.

"If we introducing ourselves, me first! Hi!! I am Emu Otori! Emu is meaning smile! My job is to make everyone smile! Nice to meet you all! Wonderhoy!!★" Emu said, trying her best to speak english as she did her signature move.

"Uh.. Wonderhoy?" the small purple boy asked.

"It's like a greeting in her language." Rui specified. "She may be a childish teenager but please do not mind that for she is mostly alone as a kid and grew up with her grandpa's stories, he died a year ago and this is her way of coping. Her mind is childlike but do not worry, sometimes she's mature."

"Damn, that's actually... Sad."

"Mhm.. Well then, allow me to introduce myself next, My name is Rui Kamishiro, I am an inventor and director of my troupe's stage plays." Rui introduced himself formally.

"Well.. I'm Hailey and this is my step - brother, Zander and his boyfriend, Luke. Over there is Milly, and as you all know, Sean and the one with the same hair colour as that guy over there is Jake."

Timeskip to finish the introduction.

"Ah! I really like Airi! She's cool." Milly said as she put her arms around Airi. Airi didn't quite understand what she said but she's just proud that she understood like and cool.

-

Toya has been staring at the piano for some time now.

Flashback

"No. One more time."

"I'm sorry..."

"One more time."

"But my fingers..."

"No. One more time. Until you're able to do this."

"Yes, Father..."

Flashback end

(a/n: typing that makes me angry sm i fucking hate toyas dad)