Ch.02: Chocolate Girl

Again class 1-A is using their costumes, now because it's a special day

Again class 1-A is using their costumes, now because it's a special day. They're on a bus for a field trip to the U.S.J, to participate in a rescue exercise for their Basic Hero Training class. All students are chatting around and asking questions to each other, willing to make new friends.

"So Bonbon, from where you are?!" Denki pulled the girl to the middle of the talk, everyone curious about the answer.

"Hey! Told you that's Sisipho to you!" Kirishima argued and Mina by his side agreed.

"She's our Bonbon, only!" the pinky girl pouted all jealous about her cousin, hugging her tightly, who only laughed.

"Don't mind them. But seriously you guys won't believe where I was born!" she said with her voice full of a dramatic tone, moving her hands around. The class got worked up with it. "It's from an unthinkable place!"

"Holy! It's from Atlanta?!" Sero asked hyped.

"Narnia?"

"AFRICA!"

"No, no, no! It must be for Wakanda!" Ojiro got into it too, while Kirishima and Mina are laughing their ass out with the guesses.

"All wrong! Do you guys are ready to know?!" her golden eyes are shining at them, giving even more expectation for the mysterious place. "JAPAAAN~!"

Their faces fell in disappointment and now even Bakugou is laughing at their faces and Sisipho's silliness.

"You extras are so damn dumb. Why should she be from a mystic place?"

"Because she looks like a damn goddess?!" Denki talked like it was the most obvious thing in the world but immediately regretted it, hiding his blushed face on his sit when the others started to laugh.

"Guys, I'm Japanese, no jokes. I was born and rise in here. My father, Mina's uncle, is Japanese too, and even my mom, who's naturalized. You guys must know her as Amazon, the Warrior Hero."

"OH MY GOD, I LOVE HER!" Ochaco told with a large smile. "I didn't know she is naturalized. She was the one who named you? This for sure isn't Japanese!"

"You're right! My name is from my mother's African language and means 'My gift'."

"Aw~ The meaning is so cute, your mother surely loves you, Sisipho!" Momo said in awe, just like the others.

"Tell me, what is your mother's name and meaning? There's almost nothing about her on the internet!!!" Ochaco fangirled more.

"My mom's name is Mandla and it means "The one who holds power."

"PERFECT JUST LIKE HER!!!" the brunette cute girl is having a nosebleeding now, making everyone laugh.

"So your mother is African?! From where exactly?" Izuku questioned.

"Welp, that one is secret information, hehe!" tying up her blindfold again, Sisipho giggled at their disappointed whines in protest.

"Bet it's Wakanda!" Ojiro murmured to them.