Ch.16: Our first 'first date'

The next day arrived and Sisipho will be allowed to go watch her classes after that Mr

The next day arrived and Sisipho will be allowed to go watch her classes after that Mr. Aizawa came to check on the girl and saw that she was using her special protection for the ears. This time a headphone instead the usual small ones from her costume, that's way more efficient.

Also, the man scolded Class for two things.

One, for being too loud in the morning, asking them to keep their voices low even though Sisi is using sound canceling protection. And two...

"I can't believe you all stayed up outside until 3 AM!" he said seriously, narrowing his now red eyes to the sleepy students. "If I didn't come back from work that time y'all would probably be there until now!"

"I ask for forgiveness, Mr. Aizawa. As the class president, it was my responsibility to stop them from this behavior." Tenya said, bowing to him ashamed.

"I'm taking responsibility too, as the class vice president, Mr. Aizawa. We just wanted to celebrate our licenses and Sisi's recovery. Sorry, Mr. Aizawa." Momo did the same since she's also a representative.

"I'll let this one pass, only this time because both reasons are good AND because it was silent and organized, the garden is untouched. So now go to your class."

Bowing at their mentor gratefully, everyone did as he said. Holding hands, the young couple in the class was chatting and smiling around, following the same mood from the day prior.

The class waited for the first teacher to come, but strangely the director Nezu was the one to appear, standing up on a stool to catch everyone's attention.

"Good morning Class 1-A! I came here on the first period to talk a bit with you!" he said with his always happy tone, pointing to the door. "However I'll need a little help with this. Please, come in!"

As the door opened the students gasped in confusion at seeing Yokumiru Mera, from the Hero Public Safety Commission, the one who explained the whole Provisional Hero License Exam to them the other day.

"Good morning, Yuei students." he said bowing, with his low and tired voice, as always. "As Nezu said, we're here to talk, but I won't take a lot of your time, since I still need to go personally to all others schools to do the same."

'Wanna bet Mrs. Mandla is behind this?' Sisipho wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave it to Katsuki, who tried not to laugh and just nodded to her.

"I came here representing the Commission to ask for forgiveness publicly for the accident that happened yesterday to Ms. Sisipho Mbeki Ashido." he made a full bow in her direction, which left the girl embarrassed.

"I'm also asking forgiveness from all others students. It was our mistake not to pay due attention to our examinees' situations and individualities. It could've happened to any other student or even to a large number and we don't have excuses to do about it.