Ch.31: ... to eternity!

As the days passed by, soon friends and families listened to the big news: Katsuki and Sisipho are engaged

The Ashido's and Bakugou's were the first to know and they made a mess when, at a dinner between families, the couple announced that Katsuki asked Sisipho's hand. It was a loud celebration from both sides, full of advice and wishes for the better.

Next, it was time for their second family, the BakuSquad to hear about them! Knowing too well the chaos that it would be, Katsuki opted to tell them in his apartment, so they won't bring any unnecessary attention.

But it didn't work so well, because the squad not only destroyed his living room completely while celebrating but made Bakugou receive a fine from the liquidator of the building.

However, the world only discovered this years later, when the wedding was already happening. Not only that, they have no idea that actually that ceremony happening in Japan is the second one!

Indeed, Katsuki and Sisipho had two different ceremonies for their marriage. The blonde man insisted on doing it like this, so both sides of the family will be present and they can have a ceremony with each tradition.

Katsuki wanted to give Sisipho a proper and unforgettable interracial marriage.

The first ceremony was in Wakanda, being blessed by Queen Mother Ramonda. Only Sisipho's family, together with Mina and Eijirou, was present in this one. Also, Katsuki's parents came too, to participate in the rituals of the wakandan marriage.

Definitely, this was the moment of their lives, a true honor to be married in the palace of Wakanda. The party was unforgettable too, with a lot of dance and music.

Katsuki is glad of his decision of doing things like this.

So back in Japan, there was another ceremony, a traditional one from it. All family from Class 3-A was present to witness one more act of love from their friends. Surely is amazing to look back and remember how everything started.

To all of them, the most remarkable memory surely is when Sisipho accidentally revealed that she was dating Katsuki by giving a good morning kiss to him in the middle of the dormitories. What a day to remember.

In both ceremonies, the couple was breathtaking while using traditional attires. It was a remarkable experience for both sides. Katsuki had tried some wakandan clothes before, but nothing compares to the one made exclusively for his wedding.

Even though it seems a lot with the Japanese one, he liked the other better, it made him feel more powerful using it.