Episode 1: The Return of Raditz! ... Wait...

Here's the next chapter. Enjoy.

The Louds and the two Gods sat in front of the modified TV on the couch.

Kaiserneko: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

"What's this?" Luan asked.

"It seems to be a disclaimer, something that shows the proper ownership or a certain media," Lincoln explained. 

"But why is it here? It is odd," Lori added.

"Looks like there's an Opening too," Whis added.

"Pretty catchy," Luna added, nodding along to the music.

Music rings out as the view of a mountainside appears. The scene changes to a forest where two birds fly around, then to a mountainside and a field where more wildlife can be seen. 

"Well this is quite peaceful," Lori smiled

Suddenly, a large object falls to the Earth, creating a large explosion and scaring away the local birds. A farmer jumped in surprise. 

Farmer: Oh God, no! My marijuana patch!

"I take it back," Lori deadpans.

"What's mari- marigi- margiuuna...?" Lola attempted to ask.

"Nothing you need to know," Lori quickly said, holding her sister close.

Farmer: I mean, er... my carrot patch... yeah! 

The farmer drove toward the explosion in a blue pickup truck.

Farmer: I better do what any sensible Middle American would do in this situation: (pulls out a rifle) Get mah gun!

"Who thinks like that?" Lisa asked.

"Rednecks like Liam's Dad." Lincoln answered.

"Dude!" Luna exclaimed.

"The guy shot at me once!" Lincoln replied.

The spaceship opens and a brilliant light shines out, obscuring images as something climbs out.

Spaceship: Hello, and welcome to Earth! With an open bar.

Farmer: Holy crap, it's Sonic the Hedgeh-

The image became clearer. The man stepped out, he had extremely long, spiky black hair with a prominent widow's peak, brown and black colored battle armor with boots, armored gloves, a tail around his waist, and an ear-mounted device with a green lens. Additionally, he wears two red accessory bands: one is tightened around his left arm, and the other is on his left leg.

 Additionally, he wears two red accessory bands: one is tightened around his left arm, and the other is on his left leg