Episode 5: Vegeta: Kills Bugs Dead

Here's the next chapter. Thx to ECHO-173 for help with editing this chapter and the last one cause I forgot to mention him!

"So next episode?" Luna asked with Beerus just giving a thumbs up as an answer as he was stuffing his face with pizza.

Kaiserneko: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

The scene opens up with a full view of Snake Way.

Narrator: After endless running and detours, Goku has finally reached the end of Snake Way. How very convenient.

"Wait he really reached the end after just one episode?" Lincoln asked.

"Yes, I guess he dealt with any detours either off-screen or it was only the Snake Princess," Whis stated.

"Oh thank God," Lynn stated.

"You're welcome," Beerus said as he was finishing an entire bucket of chicken.

Goku looks up and notices a small planet in the sky.

"Look how far away it is, it has to be around five miles high up in the air," Lisa stated.

"How is he going to reach that place, it is so far away- Oh wait he can fly," Lynn said a little disappointed at how easy the challenge was for Goku.

"Actually, it's around 0.75 miles away from Snake Way," Beerus said after finishing the bucket of chicken and Lana offering either an orange or grape soda... Beerus took both.

"What? With the size of the planet, the distance has to be far greater than-" Lisa stated before everyone saw that Goku finally reached King Kai's place.

Goku: Oooooo! Oh wow, that must be King Kai's place! (jumps towards King Kai's planet) Woohooo... (begins falling towards the planet) ... aaaaaahhhhhh-

"That was fast... what happened," Lincoln asked.

"Oh, the planet is rather small, in Radius I believe it is around 31.115 meters in size," Whis stated to the Louds shocked at how small it was, it wasn't even a planet at that scale.

"So wait? Is it really an asteroid or something?" Lisa asked with Whis giving it a thought and did agree on a little as it was very much beyond too small to be considered a planet.

"Geez, it is so small," Lola stated.

"He was lucky I left him with any room at all," Beerus said with the Louds looking towards him with a mix of shock, horror, and confusion about his statement, he gave more context. "Oh, I visited his world, it was one hundred times the size it was now, and the food he offered was bad. The desert was fine so I left him a small part of his planet left."

"The meat wasn't that bad Lord Berrus-" Whis said before Beerus let out some of his anger by shouting.

"The meat was too dry!"

Goku crashes onto the planet.

The Louds then laughed at Goku landing so comedically at his landing, Beerus even cracked a smile.

King Kai, Lynn, and Lola: (offscreen) Nice job, jackass!

Lori was giving them death stares while covering Lily's ears, but her glare was in Beerus' direction. Who, almost literally, vaporized her with his own death stare.

Goku: (in pain) Ow...

"HAHA! Oh, his pain is so enjoyable." Lynn stated that most of her sisters agreed as he did have that coming.