Episode 3: Happily Ever Afterlife

Here's the next chapter, enjoy.

While restocking the snacks, Luan approached Beerus with a box of pizza. "What is it, human?" Beerus asked.

Luan grabbed a specific "Nothing, just thought you'd like to try some pineapple pizza?" Luan asked.

Lori heard this and immediately pulled Luan into another room. "What are you doing?!?!" She whispered.

Luan giggled, "Just giving Lord Beerus some pizza!"

Lori then retorted, "And trying to get us all killed! This guy will destroy the planet for a minor annoyance!"

"This is quite good," Beerus stated.

"Huh?" Lori and Luan asked.

"The sweetness of pineapple is appealing not only because it's naturally sweet but also because it complements the savory flavor of the cheese and the tomato sauce. While the sweet taste of pineapple on pizza makes it appealing, the salty cheese and the savory tomato sauce make it even more enjoyable." Beerus explained. "But I can also see that this wouldn't be to someone else's tastes."

".... That was not where I was expecting this to go," Luan uttered still in shock that her prank fail.

*****

Kaiserneko: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

"Disclaimer over and now on to the video," Lincoln stated.

The scene opens up with Krillin, Master Roshi, and Bulma lamenting over the loss of Goku.

Master Roshi: Well, Goku has passed. But his sacrifice has stopped a great evil. (Krillin picks up Gohan's hat) Thanks to him, our lives can return to peace once more.

"Who else is getting the feeling something bad is about to come up?" Luan asked.

Nappa: (speaking through Raditz's scouter) Raaditz? Raaaaaditz?

Lynn glanced at Luan and said, "Ya jinxed it."

"I JINXED NOTHING!!!" Luan announced.

Krillin and Bulma look at Raditz's scouter.

Master Roshi: What the hell is that?

Nappa: (speaking through Raditz's scouter) Guy-who's-as-strong-as-a-Saibaman says "What?" ... That usually gets to him; I think he's dead, Vegeta.

"What the hells a Saibaman?" Lola asked, getting a glare from Lori.

"Sounds weak and pathetic," Lynn stated.

Vegeta: (speaking through Raditz's scouter) Big shocker! Nobody cares! We're ten times stronger than him anyway! We'll go to Earth, find the Dragon Balls, and kill everyone! And we'll be there within a year or so- depending on the filler, of course.

"Damn filler," Lincoln and Lucy muttered.

Nappa: (speaking through Raditz's scouter) Anything else we need to go over, Vegeta?

Lisa readied a pen and paper.

Vegeta: (speaking through Raditz's scouter) Nnnope, that's about it.

"Blast, I thought they were going to explain

Master Roshi: Well, fu-

Lori covered Lily's ears.