Episode 2: And They All Lived Happily Ever... Oh...

Next chapter, here you go. Enjoy.

"Alright, next! Sit down, shut it, or die!" Beerus ordered.

"Lord Beerus, you can't act like this just because Ms. Lily got the last pudding," Whis replied.

"IT WAS MINE!!!" Beerus roared then Lily blew a raspberry.

Kaiserneko: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

"Guess that's gonna happen every time," Lincoln stated.

The scene opens up with Goku and Piccolo flying through the air trying to track down Raditz.

Goku: Hey Piccolo. Mind if I ask you somethin'?

Piccolo: What is it?

"I don't like where this is going already," Lori stated.

Goku: You're not human either, right?

Piccolo: Yeah...

"Pretty obvious really," Luna added.

Goku: And your dad spits you out as an egg, right?

"Excuse me?" Said most of the older Loud sisters.

Piccolo: What about it?

Goku: Are... Are you a Yoshi?

"What in the name of the Elder Kais is a Yoshi?" Beerus asked. Beerus was then handed a phone by Luna with several images of Yoshi on it. Looking up at the screen and back at the phone. "THESE TWO LOOK NOTHING ALIKE!!! IF YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS THEN YOU'D KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!!!"

Luan then added, "Better take back your phone before he-,"

"How to know if gay. Is it gay to want to kiss a girl?" Beerus began reading aloud.

"GIMME THAT!!!" Luna announced, taking back her phone.

Piccolo gives an annoyed look at Goku

Piccolo: sarcastically ...Yes, Goku. I'm a green f**king dinosaur!

Goku: Can... Can I ride you?

"So many jokes to make out of that. So little time." Luan stated with a smile, only to be slapped by Lori. "You were thinking it too!"

Piccolo lets out an annoyed groan.

The scene shifts to a crying Gohan and Raditz.

Raditz: Shut up. I said, shut up! SHUT UP! Damn it, why isn't screaming angrily making you cry less?!

Leni then stated, "You're supposed to talk gently to children."

"I didn't." Beerus added.

"We're not normal kids," Lisa replied.

Raditz: I'm going to put you in the time-out pod. (puts Gohan in his Space Pod and closes the door thinking) Thank sweet merciful God that's over. out loud Now I can just sit back and—scouter beeps ...beat the crap out of whoever's coming. sighs ...Great.

Raditz looks into the sky and sees Goku and Piccolo come flying down

Goku: Raditz! Give me back my son! (jumps off Nimbus) Wheeeeee!