Chapter Twenty - The Toymaster's Toy

This chapter is dedicated to those of my naughty lady readers who enjoy this sort of thing!

Daniel was still totally wound up when we got home that evening. "Clothes off, 'Bit of Fluff'," he instructed me as soon as we stepped out of the lift, "and assume your primary punishment position."

Of course I started to undress straight away but I might have given him a bit of a funny look. His only answer was one of his eyebrow flick things.

So I slipped into my punishment position... legs apart, fingers interlocked behind my head, eyes closed, back arched.

Disobedience was unthinkable.

"Good 'Bit of Fluff'!" he said with a deep sigh. "That is a spectacularly attractive sight!"

He began to run a finger up and down between my breasts and I had to battle to stay completely still and silent.

And then his stroking finger began to work its way downwards. My stomach muscles tensed automatically as I held my breath but he just pinched one of my nipples... which certainly made me relax.

I tried to tense up again when he reached my neat little triangle of hair but again he pinched my nipples until I was forced to relax again.

And somehow I managed to remain relaxed as his stroking finger drifted on downwards. This treatment was making me quite ridiculously damp down there and I vaguely wondered whether I ought to be embarrassed about it but he seemed to be appreciating my dampness... and he was definitely much more in control of my body than I was.

Then he was drifting around the corner and it almost felt as if he was trying to stick his finger, which was still slimy with my dampness, right up inside my bottom. Of course, I couldn't resist a gasp at that and he responded by flicking at my clitoris with a finger from his other hand.

And that, in turn, made everything down below clamp desperately together and, as my bottom clamped down on his probing finger, I couldn't resist letting out another gasp.

"Playroom now, Toy," he said.

Of course I moved to obey instantly but he must have noticed my unease. "You are not in trouble," he told me graciously as he followed me down the corridor. "However I feel the pressing need to use my Toy's delicious body for my own twisted gratification in order to relieve some of the tensions of the day."

I mean... obviously it was a totally vile and warped idea but, for some reason, my body responded with another explosion of extreme dampness. I felt as if I was going to be leaving a trail of slime behind me like a slug or something!

When we got to his playroom, he made me stand with my back against his funny padded support system and, after tying me to the thing with the belts and straps, he used it to lift me up and twist me around so that I was lying on my back.

So I was totally helpless to resist as he fastened more of the padded cushion things around my head. They covered my eyes and ears, totally cutting me off from the world and locking my head in position. Then he shoved some sort of gag into my mouth. It forced it to stay open but at least it didn't seem to get in the way of my breathing.

Luckily, I was starting to trust him in a weird, warped sort of a way, otherwise it would have been impossibly frightening.

Then, with the familiar electrical whirr, he started adjusting the cushioned pads that were supporting my arms and legs... he was definitely playing with his toy like a puppet... and then I remembered that, even though there was plenty of support for the rest of my body, there was absolutely nothing around my hips... which meant that all the vital bits were totally unprotected!