Chapter Fifty-Five - Muffled Drums

I looked at Daniel for a few moments and this overwhelming wave of exhaustion washed over me. "I need to sleep," I just about managed to say.

"Me too!" he replied.

He gave me a hand to help me to stand up and then sort of steered me towards the stairs - which was probably a good thing because I was basically completely numb with exhaustion.

"Clothes off, Toy," my Toymaster said as soon as we were upstairs. "On the bed, lie down and assume your position."

"Yes, Master," I replied compliantly but I felt I needed to tell him something. "Your toy will, of course, obey but she is probably too tired to respond appropriately to her Toymaster's attention."

"That's fine," he replied. "I understand and will not expect you to respond. In fact," he gave a slight smile, "I will require you not to respond in any way."

Looking back, I should probably have been a bit more worried about that smile.

So I undressed and obediently spread myself out on the bed for him. And then I had to wait as he messed about, bolting the two trapdoors and then undressing himself. I was trying to look straight ahead like a good toy but I couldn't help noticing that he was very much ready for me. That impressive display sent a shiver through my whole body.

And I also couldn't help noticing that he was holding one of my slippers.

When he was ready, he climbed onto the bed, positioning himself between my legs. Then he carefully lined himself up and, with no preamble, he drove himself up, right inside me. I couldn't stop myself from giving a slight gasp.

"Quiet toy!" he told me, giving me a sharp whack on the inside of my thigh with the slipper. "You are not supposed to be responding in any way, remember!"

As if to emphasise his point, he thrust with his hips again.

And I had to just lie there... and take it like a good toy... without making any noise... and without responding... which was, of course, basically impossible!

"Good Toy!" he said and he rewarded me with a few more surges of his hips.

But suddenly there was a dirty great whack on my thigh and he halted his thrusts. "Legs!" he told me in his official warning voice.

They must have sort of wrapped themselves around him whilst he was distracting me... just a bit... and... I mean... he was being desperately distracting!

And so I had to basically overcome every instinct as I forced myself to spread my legs apart for him again.

"That's better," he told me gently but then he whacked my inner thigh again. "Now remain in your position, Toy!"

Then he carried on... but as the pressure mounted, he had to interrupt us a couple more times, once when my arms drifted out of position and once when I failed to control my hips' instinctive response to his thrusting. Each time I received a painful whack that left me wanting to bite him!

He began to drive into me again and all I could do was lie there and battle against my essential need to totally wrap myself around him... and the very fact that I was so impossibly spread out and desperately vulnerable was making the pressure mount even more... and so was the fact that I wasn't allowed to move my hips... and the fact that I had to remain silent...

And before long, it all became too much for me...

His toy forgot it was supposed to be doing its obedient toy thing...

But, luckily, by that point, he was too far gone to care.

It was early afternoon when I woke up. I could smell that somebody had been baking which was really good news - it meant that there would be plenty of hot water!