Chapter Twenty-Seven - Waking up

Next thing I knew it was morning - though, from the look of things, it was still pretty early.

I slipped quietly out of bed then went back to my old room to shower - I was distinctly sticky! Then I went through to the kitchen to make coffee.

When it was done, I snuck back into bed and I leaned on one elbow and studied my master. He looked different... unusually relaxed. I guess he must have enjoyed last night too!

But he must have noticed he was being watched. His eyes opened and he smiled up at me. "Good morning, Toy!" he said as I handed him his coffee. "I love you!"

"Good morning, Toymaster! I love you too. Does this mean I can now start taking liberties with you?"

"What do you think?"

"I think it might!"

"Then I think you'd better rethink your thoughts!" he countered. "On your back, legs apart and fingers interlocked behind your head."

I did as ordered and he whipped the duvet back, leaving me horribly, deliciously exposed.

"Clean and fresh and shiny," he said, kneeling between my legs. He leaned forwards and blew on me, making everything down below ache and yearn.

Then I felt as if he had given me an electric shock and it took me a couple of seconds to work out that he must have kissed me, straight on the quim.

But, as everything down there started to relax into his attention, he slapped me. I mean... I know I ought to have been expecting it but, for some reason, I just wasn't. I gasped with shock and had to battle to keep my hands behind my head. But, for some weird reason, it kicked off this totally savage pulse of sex-type feelings down there.

And, before I could get my head around that, he was running his tongue back and forth along my length. And, of course, as things began to open up down there, he slapped me again.

"So..." he gave me a pat that was just too firm to be pure pleasure... "Do you think that my toy will be allowed to take liberties with me..." and another.

"Probably not, Toymaster."

"Most assuredly not!" He eased my lower lips apart and then kissed me straight on my clit. I couldn't quite control my body as it yearned to surge up to meet him and he punished me with a little slap, right there on my most sensitive spot.

But then he was massaging me with his tongue and my whole world concentrated down on that tiny spot. I groaned but managed to keep completely still for him.

Then he had thrust himself inside me again. "Stay in position, Toy!" he ordered me as my arms and legs strained to wrap around him. He surged with his hips a few times then halted.

"So... will you be taking liberties with me, Toy?" he asked calmly... much, much too calmly for my liking.

"No, Toymaster," I answered hurriedly. Right at that moment, I'd have said anything he wanted... literally anything!

He thrust a few more times with his hips and then said, "Are you quite sure?"

"Yes, Toymaster."

Then he waited for what basically felt like forever. "In that case, Toy," he said at last... "you may relax."

And as I wrapped myself perfectly around him, his hips began to surge once more.

After another shower, a gym session, yet another shower and a leisurely breakfast, we went on into work.

George was not yet back from his trip down to the Lighthouse so we decided to travel through the linked cellars. I didn't think I was ever going to feel safe up on the streets again.