THANK YOU!!!

Hey there my dear bunnies and foxies, that's how I call people, I hope you are all having a good day/night. I'll just jump straight to the point and say this...

Thank you all so, so, so, so, so, so, so MUCH for supporting this book I have created. This book was mainly too just goof around and have fun and just relieve me being a fangirl and a simp. But, it ended up becoming a lot more. I never really wanted or expected that this book becomes so popular all of a sudden. I only just got into the ROTTMNT fandom and made a book and all of a sudden I have almost over 100 FAVOURITES AND ALMOST 3K VIEWS ON THIS DAMN BOOK. Never did I think a stupid book of mine would get this popular but it did. And honestly. I'm really happy about that. This book is currently on it's 18th chapter and I really hope I can continue this book even more. And put in more action and all that. Chapters are probably gonna be a little bit more longer then usual and might also take a while. Since I'm already stressed a lot with school lately and all that. But I promise chapters WILL come. 

I just wanted to thank those who have praised this book and have helped it reach a lot of popularity and views and all that. I couldn't have been more grateful. I wanted to say this yesterday but I had stuff to do. But now I'm finally telling you all of this. And once again. I couldn't have been more grateful for you guys supporting my book and taking the time out of your day/night to read this. Thank you all so much.

I would like to also add in I will be making ANOTHER TMNT book. It's more of like a TMNT 2012 AU idea I had. And I won't spoil what it's about but you will see what it's all about once I first make like an introduction to it and character designs. Already 2 or 3 chapters of it are done. And I hope that book will come out soon. Don't know when though.

That's all for now. Thank you for reading. 

See ya in the next chapter my bunnies and foxies!