Abandoned Baby Chapter 207

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 207

The next morning Drew was the first to get up from his deep sleep and rubbed his blue eyes as he gave out a small yawn before turning over in bed to check the time behind him and realized it was only 8:15AM.

He slowly sat up in bed to let himself get used to his surroundings. He turned in bed and smiled a soft dimpled smile at his bride who was facing him and was sleeping like a baby with her hair fanned about on her pillow. Her even breathing soothed him as he watched his wife slumber.

He sat at her side enjoying watching her sleep and slid his slender fingers into her hair.

"Drew..." Bless mumbled softly in her sleep. The Scot softly chuckled at his wife who had mumbled his name in her sleep and a small smile etched on her face which he thought it was the most adorable thing he had ever seen.

"Love you." Drew softly said to Bless before kissing her forehead letting her rest.

The Scottish man got up from bed to stretch his sore and aching muscles and relax the tension from his body before heading off to the bathroom for a hot shower.

After the Evil Scot got done with his hot shower, he made his way out of the room as softly as he could closing the door behind him as not to still wake his sleeping wife who lay peaceful in their bed.

He made his way to the dresser to pick out some boxers and a t-shirt to put on before drying his long dark mane.

Drew turned around to the vanity table where his and Bless' belongings were to grab his favorite comb to get any tangles out of his hair and that way his hair looked neat later.

After Drew finished combing his long hair, he put on a makeshift black ribbon on to tie it in a neat ponytail before making his way out of his and Bless' room to make them some coffee and breakfast and something for the kids to eat.

Making his way to the kitchen, Drew started on making himself and Bless' meal and coffee and the kids meals once they were up as well later.

Usually Catherine would be up by nine, Alex following his sister by 11AM, and Isabella would usually be up by the time before Alex woke up which was about close to 10. Isabella was usually a sound sleeper and was a very well behaved baby when she slept so he and Bless didn't have much trouble with her.

While Drew was making their coffee, he heard his theme song go off by the counter where he left his phone and he walked over to his phone to check the ID which read Stephen.

Drew smiled picking up his phone and answered the phone call when the picture of him, Drew, and Stu popped up on his main screen.

Drew: Hey Dude. Good morning.

Stephen: Hey lad. Good morning to you too. Are you busy this morning by any chance? if you want to head off to the gym later if you're not doing anything, I'm gonna be with a few of the guys like Colby and Toni (Cesaro) just to hang out and thought of inviting you and if the misses wants to come too, she's more than welcome to join us.

Drew: I'm gonna have to see just incase Bless doesn't need me for anything else today then I can give you a heads up to work out. Can I take a raincheck with you?

Stephen: Sounds good lad. Just hit me up through a text and let me know. I'll talk to you later. Love ya little bro.

Drew: Love you too big bro. See ya.

After the two boys talked, Drew put his phone back on the counter and continued on with kitchen duties.