Abandoned Baby Chapter 104

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 104

Once Bless and Catherine got to the airport, the taxi passed on their stuff to them. Bless paid the taxi driver before he went off on his other duties to pick up other passengers while Bless looked down at her ticket to find what terminal she and Catherine had to go and go to drop off their luggages.

“Momma, I'm hungry.” Catherine said to her mom tugging on her hand.

“Let momma drop off her luggages and bags then we go for something to eat okay?” Her mom suggested they could eat lunch somewhere since they hadn't had a chance to eat before they left.

“Otay.”The little toddler agreed as Bless dropped off her luggages after checking in her bags and checking all her stuff in before they could make their way to the terminal.

Their flight wasn't for another hour or two so they could wait and get something to eat before boarding the next plane for St. Louis, Mo.

“What do you want to eat baby?” Bless asked her daughter.

“Pizza.” The little girl said what she had in mind.

“That sounds good baby. Let's go find a pizza stand and order something.” Her mom took her hand as they walked to the pizza stand with their things they could carry with them and found the food court they were looking for and ordered what they wanted.

After eating, they went to get x-rayed and got their bags checked before going to the terminal to relax before being called for their flight.

Meanwhile in Boston, Mass...

“You know I have a hunch their girls will be home soon.” PJ speculated that Bless and Catherine were coming home. He didn't know why but he felt it in his heart that they were almost close to home.

“How would you know...man it's been 4 months since they've been gone.” Stu told his African friend as they were in the arena getting ready for a house show that afternoon.