Abandoned Baby Chapter 158

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 158

A few days later Drew and Bless were having a road trip together to Brandon, FL where they were staying at her condo just for a week while Stu and the guys were off babysitting the kids since the young couple had off from their road schedule. They thought it would be a good idea for them to get away even though they would miss their kids. They knew the guys would take excellent care of the kids back in Tampa. The guys understood the couple needed their alone time and Catherine didn't mind her parents being gone since she had her favorite uncles company and that of her baby brother.

Meanwhile on the road, the young couple had their fingers intertwined together while they had some soft rock blasting from the sound system of the car stereo and it was early evening around 5PM when the couple were going to make it to Brandon.

Drew smiled seeing Bless had her head leaning against the window and her eyes happened to be closed knowing his young bride to be was fast asleep during the trip. She looked so cute and peaceful.

Two hours later when they got to the condo apartment, Drew killed the engine in the drive way and slowly rubbed Bless' left leg to wake her knowing they got to their destination.

“Babe, wake up.” The Scot softly smiled at his future bride as she slowly groaned in her sleep when she heard the mumble of her future husband.

“Are we here?” She sleepily asked him as her eyes slowly opened to focus on her fiance who just woke her up.

“Yeah baby, we're here.” Drew let her know with a soft smile as Bless smiled looking out the windshield seeing they were parked up at her condo where she and the kids lived before when Drew first left her.

“Okay.” She softly responded sitting up slowly in her seat as Drew helped her with the bags in the trunk before she got out and closed the door behind her standing up and stretching from the long road trip.

Drew punched in the security gate which Bless told him the number in able to open it to the gate before it opened parking the car up the driveway.

“It looks perfect the way I left it.” She giggled looking at her surroundings.

The lawn also was very clean and manicured since a close friend of her's Leslie always made sure to look after the house when she was away.

The house wasn't very big but it was a nice family sized home which had about 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,full equipped kitchen, full basement area to do her laundry, and a big backyard.

Drew opened the door to the house which led to the kitchen area before putting their luggage away and closing and locking the door behind him and putting the security number in as Bless walked over to turn on the living room lights to give life to the once dark room.

“Home sweet home.” She smiled at how quiet it was for just being the two of them even though she missed the kids already.

“Agreed. It's good to be home away from home with just the two of us.” Drew agreed with his future wife as he took his jacket off putting it behind the chair in the kitchen.

“It's also good to know Vince gave us a week off just to be together. I'm sure the boys are also taking great care of the kids for us while we're away.” Bless sighed contently loving how Vince gave them a week off for vacation from the road. She was also glad that they had such great friends who would look after the children.

“That's true. I don't think Catherine was too upset when we left the house. Her Uncle's will keep her company and knowing Cat she'll be a good girl and a good sister.” Drew knew Cat would be A-Okay with the guys watching her plus she had Stu, Stephen, PJ, and Heath looking out for her and she would also look out for Alex.