Abandoned Baby Chapter 137

Hey everyone. Sorry for the long wait...I've been having writers block and wasn't sure what to come up with lately, I've been writing a lot of ideas down to see if I could get anything started and so far I think I got a few chapters worth writing. :-)

Until then, Enjoy this chapter!

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 137

That afternoon after Bless got back talking with the boys, she decided to go home to check on Drew and the kids.

As soon as she got to the house, she smiled when she saw her baby girl approach her as she was crawling towards the door.

“Hey sweetheart. You running away from daddy again?” Bless giggled picking up her daughter and giving her a kiss hello before cradling the little bundle of joy in her arms.

“Catherine!” Drew yelled for the little girl from the den as she had gotten away from him again as he was feeding her baby brother his bottle and realized she had crawled out of the room.

“Uh oh. I think dada is looking for you. Let's go find him yeah?” Her mom suggested as Catherine giggled sweetly hearing Drew's voice.

“Found her hon.” Bless called out to her hubby walking in the den with their daughter.

Drew sighed of relief glad his fiance was home and caught their daughter in time.

“There you are sweetheart. You scared daddy for a second.” He was glad Bless had her and kissed the little beauty on the head.

“How's our baby boy?” She asked him as he was cradling the little infant in his arms feeding him.

“Good as gold mommy.” Drew smiled at his fiance reassuring he had things under control.

“Hey there sunshine. Mommy missed you.” Bless smiled at the adorable infant in her future husband's arms.

“Me miss you too mama.” The little female toddler told her pouting she missed her mother.

“I missed you too sweetie. Were you a good girl for dada today?” The young mom turned her attention to their daughter knowing she missed Catherine too.

“She was a good girl for me except when she crawls away from me isn't that right cupcake?” Drew teased his little daughter giving her a kiss on the head while still holding the little boy in his arms.

“It funny dada.” Catherine giggled sweetly which was music to his ears.

“Well mommy catches you every time when you run away from me little lass.” Drew laughed as she was perched in her mommy's arms as Bless cradled her.

A few minutes later the little toddler leaned on her mom's shoulder knowing she was getting sleepy after playing with her daddy and baby brother most of the day.

“Someone's sleepy.” Bless giggled softly watching as her and Drew's little girl was trying to fight off the sleepiness.

“I'm not sleepy.” The little one mumbled to her mommy.

“Yes you are baby. Come on let's go put you and your baby brother for your naps that way you two are fully rested.” Bless patted her little girl's back gently bringing the little angel to her room while Drew made his way to Alexander's room to put him to bed too after burping the little guy.

After Drew and Bless put the kids down for their naps, each separately went to different rooms to check on the kids to make sure they were fast asleep and kissed them both good night.