Abandoned Baby Chapter 210

The next morning Bless called Meera that way she could drop off the kids at her house since she and Drew were leaving early for the road. They were gonna meet up later that afternoon or or early evening depending what time they got in without any delays with Stu and the boys out in Baltimore since they were gonna leave their rental car out at the airport and hopefully land in Baltimore early before the boys got in to pick them up at the terminal.

Bless thanked Meera for watching the kids for a few days and so did Drew and they both kissed their kids goodbye and told them they loved them. The couple then rode off into the sunset to the airport.

Once they reached the Tampa airport, they made sure they had everything and nothing was left behind since they had plenty of time before their flight later in the afternoon.

Their flight schedule was intended for five in the afternoon that way they could get into Baltimore by seven.

After checking off their checklist of everything and double checking the car just incase they forgot anything, Drew locked the car up as they made their way into the airport to bring their luggage to be checked in especially his and Bless' one check in bag and showed all the requirements at the desk.

"It's a good thing we showed up a little earlier than usual and at least we don't have to wait in a long line." Bless turned to her husband as they were waiting to put their bags on the scale to be checked in, tagged, and sent in to the plane while they had their carry ons with them to be on the safe side.

"I agree love." Drew agreed with his wife. At least they were spending the time to make sure they had everything with them before they went to the lounge to await their flight.

"Do you need some coffee love since I could use a cup." Drew asked his wife if she wanted anything to drink since he was thirsty and needed something to boost his energy as well something to eat meanwhile.

"Sure sweetheart. Thank you." Bless appreciated her husband asking as if hooked his fingers with his intertwining it together as they went to go find a good coffee shop and to get something to eat.

They walked aimlessly around the airport until they spotted a small and cute cafe around the corner and saw they were serving some sandwiches as well so they both decided to check the place out.

The couple walked in the cafe and thought it was just the perfect setting where there wasn't too many people yet and had a cute ambience about the place with tables around the cafe, cute lighting around the area to suit the ambience with the menu on the wall which had lots of things to pick out, music playing softly in the background, the aroma of variety of coffee beans brewing from each station in front, the glass showcase had different varieties of food and goodies as well waiting to be eaten,workers were in their uniforms up and about working their shifts that day as well.

"Anything you want to drink babe?" Drew asked getting his wallet out.

"Just a French vanilla frappe sweetie. I'm not really too hungry yet." Bless told her hubby who nodded and looked for his own coffee to drink.

Once the couple finished ordering, Drew got them some tuna bagels for lunch just incase they got hungry later while waiting for their flights and handed Bless her cup of coffee.

"Thank you." Bless softly smiled at her husband.

"No problem." Drew told her while he drank his coffee as well just to perk him up a little.

"This is so nice just to get away from home for awhile without the kids and it's just the two of us traveling for once." Bless added as the young couple walked to their terminal to await their boarding flight.