Abandoned Baby Chapter 172

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 172

A few hours later Bless woke up from her long and peaceful nap. She looked out the window realizing it was almost getting dark. She looked over at the clock realizing it was already six pm. She gingerly got out of bed and checked on the baby monitor to hear Alex was still snoozing hearing his soft breathing.

She brought the monitor with her as she went to check on Catherine. She happened to be up watching "Aladdin" quietly in her room sitting on the pink carpet snuggling Cubby close to her. The little girl seemed focused on what she was watching.

The young mom walked over to her daughter and kissed her head.

"Hi mommy." Catherine smiled seeing her mother was up.

"Hi sweet baby. How long have you been up?"

"Before you mommy." The little girl told her.

"Did you sleep well sweetie?"

"I did mommy."

"Are you hungry, I'm going to warm up the leftovers if you still want spaghetti."

"Yea." Catherine nodded as she put Cubby down and turned off the tv taking her mom's hand as they walked into the kitchen.

Bless put the baby monitor on the table before picking up the young toddler putting her on the booster seat.

"Mama, may I have juice pease?" Catherine asked politely.

"Of course baby love." Bless nodded with a smile walking over to the fridge.

What kind of juice do you want baby, we have orange, apple, and grape."

"Owange." Catherine picked.

Bless grabbed the orange juice before pouring it in Cat's sippy cup.

"Tank mommy." Catherine smiled.

"You're welcome baby." Bless kissed the crown of Cat's head softly.

"Mama, do you tink we could visit Tita (Aunty) Gianna?" Her daughter asked if it was okay to see her mom's sister. She had seen a picture of her mommy and her aunty together framed on the table in the livingroom and thought it would be a nice day just to see her.

Bless was shocked that her daughter remembered Gianna before she died and how she brought her sister's name up, she didn't know.

"Baby, how do you know Tita Gi?"

"Sa picture on table." (The picture) Her daughter told.

"Baby, you do know that Tita Gigi is not with us anymore?"

Catherine wasn't sure why she never saw or met her aunty and she wondered why.

"Hindi po." (I don't know)

"Honey, you know how people go to heaven to be with Papa Jesus and the angels and they sleep for a very long time?"

Catherine nodded.

"Is that what happened to Tita, mama?"

Bless nodded telling her daughter honestly. "You see your Tita was in a bad accident and she never woke up. Papa Jesus thought it was the right thing to do to take her to heaven to be with him." Bless explained to her daughter easily as she could without trying to cry missing her sister so much.

"Do you think Tita Gigi would've loved me mommy?" Catherine was curious.

Bless nodded with a smile. "I know she would've adored you and loved you."