Abandoned Baby Chapter 157

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 157

The next morning Bless was dreaming she and Drew were making love in the bathroom with him pounding in her and she was screaming his name until she came. She moaned softly in her sleep thinking her dream was real as she slowly opened her eyes to see Drew was up slipping her underwear off to the side as his tongue and fingers were pumping inside of her.

“Drew, what are you doing?” Bless asked with a slight giggle.

“What do you think I'm doing hon, I'm making my baby feel good this morning.” Drew chuckled thrusting another finger in making her moan out loud as her back arched off the bed causing her to whimper.

“Uh...Oh yeah baby...that feels so good.” She cried in pleasure feeling his fingers inside her.

He slowly released his fingers and tasted her as he smirked that famous smirk he did in the ring which turned her on.

She slowly regained her breath and let her heart rate slow down in between breaths.

“Now stand up babe while I make sweet love to you.” He commanded her in a sexy tone which made her shiver.

She got off the bed licking her lips wondering what else her Scottish lover had in mind for her.

“That's my good girl.” He told her in his deep Scottish accent watching her stand up off the bed.

He quickly stood behind her unclasping her bra and stripping her of her underwear throwing it on the floor.

“Turn around again love with your back facing the wall.” He instructed her softly against her ear making her shiver in delight at the sound of his accent.

She did what she was told and gave a smile at her fiance.

“You're so beautiful.” He let her know seeing her in her naked glory.

Bless blushed as he walked over and cupped her chin to kiss her lips.

She opened her brown eyes slowly and sighed against him when she felt his lips make contact along her shoulders as he caressed her hair back with his fingers to get more access to her baby soft skin making her have goosebumps from his tender kisses and caresses.

She felt his other fingers slowly creep down to her most intimate hot core making her gasp as his right hands worked on her wet folds and thrusting his other two fingers in her as he left some hickey marks along her neck feeling him nibble on her skin as she cried in pleasure from his tender touch.

His left hands trailed down her nipples rubbing each one making them hard like pebbles before his mouth made contact with them causing her to whimper in delight the way he was teasing her.

“Mmmmm...you're so wet darling.” He whispered against her ear as he continued to thrust his fingers deep inside her.

“Drew, I want you inside me...” Bless begged for him to be inside her.

“Later love, just be patient.” He chuckled to her knowing how much she wanted him but he wanted to make her feel good. He missed their most intimate moments together since after Alex was born and wanted to let her know how much he wanted her and was making up for all that lost time.

Bless could feel her wetness pooling down in between her thighs as Drew was thrusting his fingers inside her.

“Such a wet girl aren't you baby?” He spoke in his deep and sexy Scottish accent loving hot wet his lover was. She whimpered softly letting him take his time with her.