99. Fantastic

''Davina please.'' Seamus whispered she looked over at him as he ran a hand through her hair. ''Hes so handsome.'' Davina looked to the door.

This was nothing new. Seamus and davina would talk all night long falling asleep in strange positions sometimes her feet were in his face other times they were crossed over each other. And Criston got used to davinas attitude and sarcasm over the years and found her bluntness appealing.

It had been almost 2 years since Daemon and Rhaenyra were wed and viserys body was failing more and more but Davina remained faithful to him. But she did have an itch that needed to be scratched.

''Please!'' Seamus pouted out his lips and clasped his hands under his chin.

''Just ask him.''

''He's smitten with you.'' Seamus reminded her as though Criston wasnt there staring at them. Davina looked back to Criston. Her head on seamus thigh her arms draped over him and off the bed.

''Criston though?'' Davina asked looking back to seamus.

"Care to let me in on the conversation?" Criston remarked.

"Don't be a wimp." Davina whispered rolling off the bed.

"DAVINA!" Seamus begged. "You know it would be fun."

"I bet it would be." Davina agreed. "Bye."

"Davina!" Seamus begged.

+

That's when an idea came to her if Viserys wasn't going to give her the release she so desperately needed, she would give it to herself and let him watch.

"Davina." Viserys whispered as he moved across room. Smiling, Davina began to pull down her dress and then lacey undergarments, throwing it at Viserys who still stood at the end of the bed.

"What are you doing?" he questioned, as she shuffled up the bed slightly and ran her hand down between her legs.

"I'm a woman Viserys. I have needs.'' Davina reminded him. He stared her up and down. ''I know your heart and body cant handle me most days so why deprive myself?'' Viserys chuckled. ''I don't know what else to do that will show you how much I want you. So I'm just going to have to show myself" she purred as she began to run her own fingers over the sensitive bud between her legs.

The confident and sexy women in front of him, tormenting him as she stared across his bed, it had been a while. She felt comfortable though, knowing he was watching her at her most vulnerable, and that turned her on even more. Viserys had not been able to take her eyes off her, watching her body move and shake slowly as she continued to play with herself, he had also never been more turned on.

Soon, Davina was moaning dramatically for his entertainment as she closed her eyes and threw her head back. Each time she made a noise, Viserys would move further up the bed until he was next to her bent knees, where finally he touched her, pulling apart her legs and grabbing onto her wrist to make her stop. "My turn" he smirked.

"Took you long enough." Davina told him. His hand moved between her legs and he brushed his fingertips over her. The touch was soft and gentle, but the electricity between them made her cry out his name. This must have been the last piece of encouragement he needed before he finally began to play with her body. Driving his fingers in firm and fast circles, she was soon shaking uncontrollably beneath him, begging him for more and more until finally, her vision grew a little blurry and an overpowering release shock through her. Gasping for air she tried to calm her body as Viserys ran his hand up and down her frame.

"I want you Viserys" she managed in a whisper after a few moments.

"I want you too" he whispered into her neck between kisses.

"I want you" she whispered and leaned up in bed to run her hand over his body and to his cock. He closed his eyes. "I want you" she repeated and slowly took hold of him in her hand and began to move up and down with a tighter hold.

"I'm-" Viserys began but seemed to lose his train of thought as she picked up the pace of her hand, before stopping to move on top of him. Holding herself up, just above his tip, she smiled back down at him.

"You're mine". Davina reminded him. "Don't stop loving me."

"You are still so exquisite Davina."

Davina slowly dropped herself down and allowed him to enter inside of her. Taking it slowly, he gently moved his hips back and then softly back towards hers. Watching and listening to her breath each time until finally she opened her eyes and smiled.

"More". Viserys whispered

Davina was already holding herself back, smiled wildly as she picked up the pace, thrusting into him with a quicker and harder each time as she began to cry out his name over and over again as he nails digging into his chest. Both of them never looked away from each other, until he reached his climax and was unable to keep his eyes open as he growled lowly and thrusted into her one last time.

Slowly, she pulled out of him and flopped down into the bed. Both of them, covered in a light sweat, as their hearts settled.

"You okay?" Davina asked.

"I'm fantastic." Viserys agreed softly. She put a hand over his chest and felt his racing heart.