46. Birth Cake

'House Velaryon is coming for you! The Sea Snake will have your poxy fսcking head!' A velaryon knight shouted as the war raged on.

'No, no, no. No, please!'

'Fսck you, Prince Drahar! Fսck your whore mother and bɑstɑrd father!'

'Fսck! No, no! No!' Their wailing echoed.

'Dragon!' they looked to the skies to see Caraxes.

'Hail Prince Daemon!'

'Burn the fսcking Triarchy cսnts alive!'

'Here, my Prince. Save me!'

'Where are you? Come out and face me, Drahar! Come out, Drahar!' Daemon was on a mission. Flaming arrows shot down upon him and caraxes 'Where are you? I'm gonna feed you to your own crabs! Where are you?' He demanded as Caraxes screeched out. Daemon had changed over the past three years, he became what he needed to, to survive in this world, finding his place among the madness seemed difficult. He became the madness. Hearing of Davina's marriage and birth of a son, it drove him to madness, he had wanted her for years and now this... this.. he couldn't fathom it. But he brought this betrayal on himself. He needed blood to feed his anger, his own fury.

+

'He has your hair, Your Grace.'

'He does have my hair.' Viserys agreed, targaryen's and their silver hair, unmistakable.

'He has your eyes, Your Grace.'

'Yes, he does.' Viserys agreed. 'And you have my nose, don't you?'

"I like he has the queens nose and lucky for it."

"Agreed." Davina added.

"Due soon your grace?"

"Yes. I am glad for it too." Davina agreed. "I'm not a fan of being pregnant but the little ones that come out are quite remarkable." Davina admitted.

"Mama!" Aegon declared holding up a little dragon figurine.

"I see, very fun my love." Davina agreed running her fingers over his hair. "Vis, help me up." Davina requested, this pregnancy felt different, she didn't know if it was because she already knew the drill or perhaps this was to be a girl. She didn't know that she wanted a girl. Girls were difficult. She, herself was difficult, she didn't want a mini version of herself. She couldn't tell who Aegon was more like as of late but she hoped he would be more like Viserys, responsible and level headed. She didn't need another adrenaline chaser, looking for danger, especially not her babies.

'Two years old and already our boy has a kingly presence.'

'He may yet, brother, but this morning he insisted on eating porridge with his hands.' Otto mused.

'He will grow. We're quite a party assembled in his honor. And surely by the end of this hunt, we shall have more to celebrate.'

'And what is that, pray tell.'

'It is Aegon's second name day. His infancy's behind him. It only remains for Viserys to name him heir to the throne.'

'I wouldn't be so sure.' Otto told him stiffly.

'He's the King's firstborn son.

'I don't know that His Grace sees it so clearly.' Otto remarked, he was still bitter but all he could do now was hope and pray to win favor with Davina, which was seeming a hard feat.

'Then it lies with you to make him see it... Lord Hand.'

'Your Grace... I bring urgent news from the Stepstones.' Tyland Lannister said coming forward and putting a halt to the festivities. 'The Crabfeeder has dug in for siege on Bloodstone while his men sabotage our fleet under the cover of dark.