Part 5

*************Neil's POV***********

The meeting with her was scheduled in the evening late at night...What schedule??? I won't go, she did not even have the courtesy of asking if I can meet or not ..Just out of the blue she messages me the time and address and a "Meet me " text ...What does she think of me am I so gullible and susceptible that she can order me like that....I frowned in my mind

But in another inch of my mind, it echoed, indicating my self-esteem that was getting lower day by day slowly without anyone's notice, even without my notice, how was it slipping down slowly, like a fist full of sand, and it may be my suppressed thoughts about me keeping in mind what all I have been going through making me think low about myself and this sounded commanding to me, by the same reasons ...I don't know...

I sighed as I felt a small sharp pain in my chest. Mr. Birla, I mean, papa, has always been mean to me, but why does it hurt me like never before now?? Was it that Bhai and maa is not on my side defending me as they are dealing with their trauma, ??(Maa was always near Bhai consoling him and trying him get him to his senses) *My eyes welled up* Or is it ....is ..., my heart pained as if it knew the next question....

Is it because he is your papa and does not act like one????? The question in my mind made the tear roll down my cheeks that I was holding in with my emotions...

As I was conflicting and analyzing my life and emotions within myself Neil..... someone called me out.

Akshara ka Kuch pata chala...(Did you get to know anything about akshara?) A stern voice came from the back... It was Mahima Goenka...

I nodded a simple no, for I know she never cared. She never cared about Anisha her daughter and akshara Bhabhi was out of the radar I knew that for sure, it might be even sarcastic given how she has been behaving in the previous two weeks...

She blinked her eyes acknowledging my no and stormed off my room.

(*Whom all hate her? this author does)

One face with so many intentions I sighed... sat on my bed and took my phone

I opened my WhatsApp and there it was the message from Aarohi, just then I remembered I had just swiped out the notification.

I tapped on her name and saw her message again .."Meet me " ....I sighed again...What is it?? Is it about Bhabhi??..I also want to take rest and sleep peacefully for once. For, I was also hurt, humiliated and what not...

It would be so much better if I had someone to talk, and coincidentally I am meeting someone tonight....but can I open up to her ?? Even if I can open up to her, will I ?

Auuuueeewww I cringed at that thought, Why on earth I would open up to Arohi?? Out of all the people in the world!!! My head nodded a viguorous no ...

*************Arohi's POV***************

I had just fed Mimi her dinner and had dinner, I specifically choose this late night at 10 because  I knew from the morning till night the errands to house and super market and where not will not be over....

I got up nd wore the same jeans and too oh come on I am not some celebrity I am just Arohi Goenka...but some other top that was lying on the top of the cupboard and adjusted my hair....

Why did he ask for passport? Did he know that akshu is planning to go outside India????the thought that kept lingering in my head since morning....

*************************************************
The meeting

Arohi's pov

I walked into the restaurant...and my purse got entangled into my top and I inched slowly forward fighting my purse....

Meanwhile ....

Neil's pov...

I entered the cafe just wanting to complete the conversation and hear for once what this chipkali had to say....
And i kept my purse in my pocket and ...thrust it down .....and adjusting my shirt around my wrists and walked

While I was in this thought....

*******************
Your  pov :

BAAAAAMMMM!!!💥 They two hit each other on each other's shoulder....and arohi's left feet hit Neil's right foot and she stumbled and lost balance and fell on him, making him lose balance .....and falling all over him ....

Arohi cursed and fell with her right hand on Neil's chest and her body all over him...

*********************
Arohi's pov:

Kaun hai??? I asked removing my hairs from my face...just before I could remove the hairs from my face with my left hand and face him ....I felt a hand gripping my waist tighter wrapping it around my body.... Holding me right...as if he wanted to fall first before i would....I wanted to remove his hold on me yet I thought to remove the hairs that is blocking my vision and see him once the person ...who had held me tight yet gentle ....

Neil's pov:

With a thud  I fell on my back... I closed my eyes in pain , before I could analyse how i went down a girl ll on my chest with her face covered with hairs....her hands on my chest as if hearing to my every beat I saw her my face a little so her hands on my chest...it felt different and oddly soothing as if the heart beat fast wanting her to soothe and feel her warmth even more ...

***************************************

As Arohi removed her hairs from her face and saw who was it her eyes widened....Chi.......TUMMMMM!!! Both yelled .... And Arohi got him ina second and neil too got up in a jiffy....

Arohi immediately took the tissue from the nearby table and wiped her kurta and her jeans vigorously....

Neil understood that she is wiping her dress as she fell on him...He bit his lips as he grabbed the whole tissue from the stand and wiped his hand without batting an eye at her...While the couple on the table glared at them...

But Neirohi did they care??? Nope ...They were just so disgusted by each other's presence ....

***********************************************
When will they focus on these moment they just had rather than these mindless fights.??? In upcoming chaps......

Your comments make me understand how you see my book so kindly drop some so I can come up with even better updates...

This author was obsessed with neirohi so wrote all these parts in one sitting.....

Nandhu14 suggested me that I add subtitles so now on I will try giving one....

And on the show... neirohi are finally official...💃💃💃🕺🕺🕺💥💥💥 But there are no scenes tho 😔😔

Do vote it up....
Happy reading ☺️☺️