Part 9

***********Arohi's POV*******

Why do you despise her so much, she is a perfect sister?? Neil's voice echoed in my mind for the nth time in my mind while I saw herself in the mirror in the morning.

A question that was so hidden and buried in my heart for so many years....I have also had the same questions and wanted to validate my feelings that I hold for akshara , but when you get so hurt that continuously, the questions fade away, the need to understand whatever the reason be for the equation you share, also fades away.

I sighed as I adjusted my hair and took my phone..The flashes of yesterday's night came in my mind, How do they assume I was partying??At least they could have asked where I was ?? I would have may be answered ....

I let down long deep breathe down and letting out those my thoughts and glared on my phone and took my whatsapp...

The first name that I saw at the top was of Neil's... and I remembered how he too stood beside me on the balcony of mine silently, It was very unusual of him, now that I think about it..poora time bakwas toh katre rehta hai ,then what happened to him?? I wondered seeing his name on my chat.

Why are you thinking about him?? Its his life ..I shrugged the thought of Neil ...and messaged him "Meet me at the airport 11 AM sharp " and locked my phone and threw it on my bed.

**********Neil's POV************

I opened my eyes not wanting to. It has been like ages since I had a good sleep...

As soon as I open my eyes to check my mobile is my routine

A message from aarohi....Meet me at airport at 11 Am sharp" i read as i squinted my eyes...

Phirse....again she commanded what the hell yaar...my phone fell on my face as my hands stumbled.....to hold it hurting my face .....Aarohiiiii...i grunted rubbing my nose and getting up from my bed...

In the airport

********Our pov********

They both called wach other and finally after a 15 mins search met each other ....

Neil: finally....milgayi tum chipkali mujhe...vise yeha kise jante ho..

Arohi: tume kyun batau...

A young man in his well ironed formals with tie and a well gelled hair came and hugged Arohi...

While neil was staring at the both them ...
Arohi was smiling???who is this?? She is a doctor, how does she know someone in airport?? And they hug?? At first??? Neil wondered seeing the two.

Arohi broke the hug and looked at neil This is Anirudh ...my childhood friend....

Neil immediately faked a smile. He did not knew why but meeting him was not that pleasant for neil. He was well dressed and we'll behaved still neil felt irked....is it because Arohi smiled and hugged him????

Neil shook his head at his thoughts...

They all went to the cafe inside the airport themselves and sat and ordered a coffee...

Anirudh : bolo na kya help chahiye tujhe..?! ..

Bol...toh aise Raha hai agar yeh Chand tare bhi mangegi na de dega.... Neil thought in his mind and smirked...

Vo akshu ...meri behen hai na....Arohi adjusted herself seeing neil....and faces anirudh again ...she is missing so agar tum passenger list check kar sakte toh???? Arohi ended in a questioning tone.

He sipped in his coffee...teek hai police ko complain Kiya???

Neil and Arohi looked at each other....

Neil: no...actually unhe mana kiya tha....

He kept his glass down... Fir toh..I cannot do any thing I know I work in boarding department still airports ki rules hai...nd I can't....

Neil smiled at him... While Arohi glared at him for that smile....

Arohi faked a smile at anirudh to diffuse the tension....

Teek hai then i have to go...saying this he left....

And neil immediately felt a blow on his chest...
It was Arohi...she had swung her hand and hit his chest....and was staring at him with her wife eyes ...

Kya karta rehta tu?? Arohi asked angrily....

Neil but his lips suppressing his smile...bol toh aise Raha tha ki patha nahi kya kar dega...

Arohi sighed....
They paid and walked out of the cafe...

Neil took his phone and was busy with it...

Ab kya karein?? And saw aarohi....
But aarohi was nowhere to be found.....

He immediately ran to cafe but she was not also there.....

He called her number but it was no use.....

*********************************
Where did Arohi go??
Next chap...
Drop in your votes and comments...
I am sorry i couldn't reply to ur comments on previous chaps...
I know it's a short update next one will be lengthy for sure
Happy reading ☺️