Grey characters

Writing a story is difficult, it becomes more difficult to write for grey characters.

Now what is a grey character?

A villain with a message or painful backstory ...
It's basically someone who takes all strong decisions even though it hurts them.

They may not be the main characters, but these characters has the ability to etch your heart and you will feel them at some point of time.

Draco Malfoy of harry potter was one such example....

And I love grey characters....

Why grey characters are hard to portray or write??

It's mainly because you want the readers and audience to hate the person for their rough decisions and yet at some point also want them to love and empathise with them for what they have gone through....and that's tough ..

Now, why am I writing this instead of an update??

this author is so fed up with how one of very potential grey character of ITV Arohi Goenka's story is messed up.  It had the most potential to have greater story and better story arc , yet the writers have messed it up for the leads....

The story would have been better if they had showed both abhira and neirohi as leads...but even better if they had written Arohi well...for the gorgeous grey character arch she had.....

Wish the writers could think more for other characters tooo..rather than obsessing with one lead

Would like to appreciate the ff authors here to write a better story than the show and showing and depicting her with all her essence...

What do you think???
Drop in your thoughts...
This is just the rant I wanted to post ...
Updated coming soon...