Part 12

Recap:

Arohi and neil try to track akshara in the airport, Arohi by mistake steps inside security area and the birlas and goenkas talk trash to Neirohi. Now they have meet in their secret place Arohi's place and Neil has gone to get them some snacks as dinner..

Will they open up?? Read this part...

*****************************

Arohi was just lost at the beautiful night sky, when she heard a knock at her door...she opened and It was Neil with loads of stuff and bags...

Arohi's eyes widened at the sight of it... Did you buy food for whole family ?? itna?? Neil ...

Arre..snacks hi toh hai... saying this he nudged his way in...while arrohi saw ihm walk inside and shut the door..

Neil quickly put the snacks in the two paper plates...while aarohi kept on staring at him...

Kyun kar rahe ho yeh sab??( Why are you doing all these?)...Neil stopped at her words...

Ofcourse I am hungry...you...are not??? Arohi understood he is dodging her question..and silently sat at her beanbag to eat..and took a paperplate and sat opposite to him without batting an eye at him..

Neil was super scared to meet her eyes..he dreaded that he might open up to her and tell how miserable he has been feeling lately, so he intentionally never met her eyes...kabhi he stared at the chips packet, his chips, the dark ceiling, everything but her...

Arohi saw his antics and understood that he is not comfortable to answer the question...and silently took her snacks to the balcony again...

Seeing Arohi walk to the balcony neil felt relieved...and bit his lips....as much as he then wanted to avoid her, now that she had walked past him to the balcony he wanted to be with her..

To his surprise, Something in her silence was comforting him for sure.. He did not know what...

He too followed her steps to the balcony and leaned forward at the railings...

And the moon too shone brightly at them...serving them as a light..

And yet again a silence a comforting silence prevailed between them in the misty night...

Moonlight dinner ....Hogaya ye tho.... Neil said breaking the ice stuffing his mouth with food...

A slow and slight haa... came from arohi's mouth...

Vaise toh patar patar karte rehthe ho ab kya hua??( You talk a lot usually , now what is it with you) Neil asked...

Arohi smiled meekly... she remembered her Bade papa's words...humesha tumhare vajese kuch na kuch to hota hi rehta hai..(Always because of you things happen) ...and swallowed that chips with her with a sense of angst...

Neil saw the look on her face, it seemed familiar..it was like he saw his reflection...The lips wanting to scream yet letting down a slightest shiver...the eyes tired of earning for love affection and validation....Neil saw himself in her...and sighed...

Don't you think , agar hum exist hi na hote toh..baaki logo ko kuch zyaada fark nahi padega?? This thing from Arohi made Neil come out from his thoughts..

Neil stared at the black sky, and slowly noded an yes without looking at her...

Par tum ne toh galtiyan bhi ki...Arohi interrupted Neil...before he could complete it..

Haan.. par sudharne ki khoshish bhi kar rahi hun na main... Neil nodded in affirmative...

And again both looked back at the moon that was standing and beaming in all its glory..