Part 10

Where did she go now?? Neil wondered.

But Before his thoughts could even complete in his mind some people grabbed his hands..They were Airport security police... You were the one with the girl, right?? They yelled at his face...

Kousi ladki?? Main kisi ladki ko nahi janta hoon...aur na main kisi ke saath.... (What?? I donot know any girl!!!) Before neil could finish the officer dragged them to Airport security rooms and left their hold with their force...

Before neil could say a thing in his defence and understand the situation his eyes saw a chaotic sight... Aarohi... he said all shocked..

Tumne toh kaha tha tum kisi ladki ko nahi janti ho.....(you told you knew no girl??) The officer smirked unknowingly fuelling Arohi's anger...

Arohi: Tum kisi ladki ko jaante hi nahi ho , toh jao na....Aarohi ko kisi ki zarurat nahi hai....(You don't know anyone na?? I don't need your help).. she roared

Neil: Aree...tuym..toh..chipkali hona isliye.... And made faces back at her...

Arohi looking at the officers.. aur yeh bhi kaunsa ladka yeh bhi ladka nahi nahi officer, pureke pure chamgadad hai.....

The guards: You two stay here...until our officer comes don't try to escape  things will only become worse .... You are under our surveillance.

After the guards left aarohi neil answered back at her... Main jo bhi hoon atleast police ke hawale hokar tho nahi baita hoon na...

To which aarohi laughed sarcastically. Fir kaha apni mehal se bait kar baath kar rahe ho???tum bhi vahi jaha main hoon...

Haa..par teri vajase....neil retorted...

Meri vajase?? Main toh teri akshara bhabi ke liye hi gayi thi..tumhara help karne...

Neil had lost it he folded hands in front of her and stared at her an uttered a thank you...

Neil tum???? Before aarohi could complete the officers entered...silencing both...

Now there was a pin drop silence in thee room the two were standing in a straight row one beside the other with heads down like a student waiting for his teacher to reprimand...

The silence in the room was intimidating the two...

The officer signalled both to sit...and they obliged and sat like kids ...staring at each other's soul.

Whats your name and where are you from? the officer asked.

Arohi and neil pointed to wards each other and concomitantly went chipkali... chamkhadad...

The officer stared at them....like he would eat their souls...

Neil and Arohi adjusted themselves and said their name...and their address

The officer: what were you trying to do ?

Neil immediately spoke....Maine nahi...seeing the officer glare he went silent...

Arohi too stared at him...and spoke.. sir saare galti Maine ki hai....I wanted to check the cctv camera and i broke the security it was my fault....

Neil looked at her...in confusion...

Arohi continued... Actually my sister is missing and...her passport is also not there...

Then complain to police they would have taken the matter and aapko easily cctv footage mil jata.the officer interrupted...

Arohi gulped in her saliva...
I know sir...  But it's not that easy...she had written not to go to police ....mere ghar mein everyone is so emotionally affected...and...they cannot afford anymore stress now....