Part 15

Arohi ran down the street and hid herself in a turn.....What were you thinking?? Aarohi....??? She hit herself slightly.....

His words lingered in her mind.....His first words were about Akshara and not her.....her heart pained...... as her insecurities grew up...No one cares!! Aru!! she said to herself

Noone will ever love you ....Her badepapa's voice and her misery added to the pain making it hard for her heart to breathe....

As she held her heart and struggled to breathe she heard a rather familiar voice....panting for her breathe she had lifted her head....It was Mahima getting into an Auto......

Arohi suddenly Neil's words that mahima might know about akshara hit her...she quickly ran and got herself an auto too and followed her at a distance....

Neil saw the way she ran....and cursed himself .....He was so immersed and invested in this thing that he forgot his courtesy...

Now, what if , she thinks he wanted to ignore her?? He messed up big time and he knew that and held his hand...and went the way Arohi ran and saw her get into an Auto....

Neil ran to his car and speed up and followed her as it was not the route to Goenka mansion....

Where is she going??? Whats in her mind?? What have I done.....

After a good half an hour of driving ..they had come to the outskirts of the city surrounded by a large lake and with trees on both sides.....

Mahima stopped and met a man , who was on his bike ...and handed over some envelope and he handed back something......

Arohi saw this all from a little distance ..... and mahima got back into it and The auto did a you turn to return as soon as it turned Arohi ducked her head inside to hide....

What is mahima upto now?? Arohi wondered...

Neil saw her Auto standing in a place and noticed she was missing adn immediately stopped the car all panicked and rushed near it.....

He in his tension failed to notice Arohi still in the passenger sear with her head leaned over and started to pull the driver out by his collar....and held him by his neck...strangling.......him......

Arohi felt the jerk and and slowly lifted her head and saw neil strangling him and her eyes widened in shock....

Bol....... he punched him across his face...

Arohi got out of the seat and stood behind and before she could say anything she heard him say some words...the words that made her world go a little upside down....

He cupped his face ...and yelled at his face... Meri Arohi kaha hai...batao....!!!! 

Arohi had never heard Neil talk in this tone...This was the loudest ever she has had heard him....

His voice , his restlessness, his anger, echoed only one thing... CARE......The one Arohi yearned all her life....

Before Neil could punch another blow to the poor Driver's face he felt a shivering hand around his hip from his back... making him stop....HIs heart thumped feeling her body so close on his.....

Arohi slowly inched and placed her head on the back of his shoulders...making it hard for him to breathe as he stood stilll...

 I am fine Neil...Kuch nahi hua mujhe ... Arohi said choking on her tears... and even tightening her one arm around his his hips....

Neil slowly kept his hand on hers and slightly ruffled her skin...not wanting to turn and break their moment....

The driver who saw all this was dumbfounded and got all angry and prepared himself to hit Neil...

Neil saw all of this in a jiffy removed his pursed and threw in some money inside the auto and took her hand ....

Arohi was too emotional to understand what was going on ...Neil pulled her and Arohi went with his flow...

Sorry bhaiya thats enough cash for the ride and for the treatment  he yelled without turning as he was running to his car...

He opened the door for Arohi and made her sit and sat on his seat and took the car in a rush while the Driver failed to catch them....

All the while Arohi only saw neil and followed him .....Her emotions were getting the better off her every moment...All she could remember was his tone...his anger...his concern......for her...

Neil was so happy like a kid escaping the Driver.....

Arohi saw the road and glanced at neil, she was doing this only for a while now... wondering why he wanted to protect her and keep her safe....

Its safe to say It was a complete new  feeling for her to have someone on her side and she wondered Why??

Arohi!!!! neil's voice brought her to her senses...

Arohi saw him her face all swollen up with all the tears she had shed....

I need to talk to you  neil said....

Arohi saw his lips move, it was like she was seeing him glitched The visuals were first captured by her eyes and then she interpreted with his voice...making it impossible for her to concentrate and listen and make some sense....

Her phone rang.... and she finally came out of his thoughts..and saw her phone....

Her mind stopped working as she read the name...All her thoughts on Neil and his Care and their moment faded and she felt as if she was thrown into her dark dungeon again....as her phone buzzed....

Uta na... Neil said....but she did not want to not when she had found the smallest ray of light in her darkest and deepest tunnel....But she knew if she did not pick up now the drama will only get worse...she sighed and took up the call...

Even before she could put her phone near her ears she heard him screaming.... Now what have you done??? Mahimaji has called us to Birla mansion!!! reach there soon!! varan mujse bura koi nahi hoga... and he cut the phone...

He was so loud that Neil could hear him on the other side without the speakers being turned on....Neil immediately understood it was not a good time to talk to her as her saw her all growing anxious every moment and sped up the car as much as he could....

Now what has she done she wondered....

**************************************

Thats all for the part folks....

Drop in your thoughts and vote it up...

Do you like the way our Neirohi is progressing...??

Any words for badepapa???