Part 6

As they stood in the restaurant wiping each other's clothes with the tissue taken from another table...The couple at the table got all irritated 

They both then noticed that the person sitting at the table where they both took the tissues had been glaring at them like burning their souls only with their eyes. They both got awkward and smiled a fake one and uttered a sorry...and quickly rushed to the table.

They took a table and sat down at the opposite ends...Both Neil and arohi avoided each other's eyes... No, not because when they meet, they would fall in love, or they would understand each other's pain, but because they thought the sight of the ceiling and the dim lights, the ambiance, and the night were better than others' eyes...

It was five minutes since they had sat at the table and none spoke a word...Neil was either ruffling his hair and she was biting her lips and both were just silent...

Yeh kitni arrogant hai hai...!!kisi maharani ki tarah bula bhi li ya ab chup bhi beiti hai...mujhe aana hi nahi chahiye tha....(How arrogant she is!!! Like a queen, she ordered and arranged the meeting and she is silent now!!! I made a mistake by coming!!!) Neil fumed inside his head.

Mujhe aakar isko hi takkar marna tha...stupid aarohi dekhar nahi chal sakti..... (I had to bump into Neil....Arohi why can't you see and walk??)Arohi cursed herself in her mind....

Both rolled their eyes at each other...

Ab bologi bhi????( will you say something???) Neil asked...

************Arohi's POV*************

I bit my lips in a dilemma should I ask him about akshara or not?? Especially after the last meet where he called me selfish.....?!? Will he understand that I too care ?? Wait, Why does he need to understand??? I shook my head  thinking all this to myself ...Even if no one understands me, It's fine by me...I said to myself....

While Neil shook his hands in front of my face to bring me back from my thoughts...

***********Our POV********

Neil Sarcastically and with all play in his eyes leaned forward on the table...Itna khubsurat hoon kya main?? aise tade Jaa rahi ho ( Am I that beautiful that you can't take eyes off me?) Neil whispered across the table.

Arohi bit her lips and pushed his forehead with her four fingers back... Meri aakhen kharab nahi huyi hai jo mein tume dekthi rahun...Waise bhi chamkadad scary hote hai beautiful nahi.. ( My eyesight has not deterred that I find you beautiful after all Bats are scary and anything but beautiful)

Neil smirked...Kounsi chipkali bhi beautiful hoti hai??? (which lizard is beautiful??) they both pointed their index finger at each other... TUMMMMM They said at the same time and the next moment they realized that they do not want to put themselves in another awkward situation and went silent again...

When the waiter came both ordered their drinks and sat still silently yet sharing a cute chemistry that was visible to others in the café but sadly not to them.

Arohi took a sip of her Frappuccino and saw Neil and asked tum akshu ke passport ke baare me Kyun Jana chathe the?? ( why did you want to know about Ashu's Passport??) Arohi asked hesitantly not meeting his eyes.

Neil: ek ajeeb baath huyi hai!!! ( A strange thing happened!!!)

Arohi interrupted Kya tume Akal aa Gaya??? (What you have your senses back??)

Neil: Gaya hi kb tha I was always an intelligent and charming boy, but you won't understand because your that witch that no charm can allure you!!!

Arohi snapped back did you just call me chudail!!!! She asked in a higher voice

Neil looked here and there

Arohi containing her anger said Ok continue...

Neil sighed and continued... Bhai ka jo operation kiya na vo doctor bhi gayab hai vo bhi ussi din se jis din Bhabhi gayab hai....(strangely the doctor who operated on bhai is also missing from the date Bhabhi is also missing!!!)

Toh??? So?? Arohi asked slurping her coffee.

Are!! toh !! tume nahi lagta yeh do no connected hai??(Dont you think these two events are connected??)

Aarohi sighed and kept her pal on her forehead...meri galti hai...It's my fault she said nodding her head slightly and rubbing her palms on her forehead facing the mirror beside her murmuring to herself.

What?? Neil asked all intrigued...

Aarohi was getting less interested... When you asked about her passport na, I thought you know something about akshu but....

Neil interrupted her..tum na chipkali ki chipkali hi ho...Aarohi frowned.

It's just a very weird coincidence that both are missing from the same date I did not find bhabhi's passport...

I too searched the room it was not there ... Arohi completed his sentence., and there was a sudden silence.

Since when did I start completing his sentences... arohi moved back a little on her thought, while Neil was staring at her. It was not sure of what at disgust or admiring her...

Of course, disgusting her mind popped ....

Neil: Kya?? (What??)

Arohi too came out of her thoughts...Kya?? (What??)

Neil: Kuch nahi...

Arohi: Kuch nahi.... And slurped the remaining Coffee...

While again silence prevailed now it was the language between the two. It was like, so much had been said and heard by these two from others, they preferred the silence. The silence talked volumes about storms that brew inside both of them, and in the silence, two broken hearts were searchings for ways to find the only nearest solution to lessen their burden of heart a little.

Finding Akshara may not put an end to their problems, but they both know it might lessen the tension that everyone is going through.

Aarohi licked the froth that was a little above her pink lips with her tongue and Neil noticed it. Arohi too noticed Neil glancing at her.

So... arohi's voice broke his trance....

So..... Neil too said adjusting his hair to calm down the unnecessary tension between them.

Mi...Mission Bhabhi on? He asked her all stammering.

Yea arohi said as she slid a 500 rupee note with the bill and walked off.

And she left without saying a word further, while Niel's heart pounded. It was not like they had a long conversation and she left him abruptly. It was her silence the trance which she took him in without his knowledge was strangely disrupted to his annoyance...

What is this girl made of ??? Neil wondered as he saw her vanish from his sight.

************************

That's all for this part guys.

Will this mission of finding akshu, bring them closer?

Will it be a smooth or bumpy ride here after..???

And the makers are not going to give Neirohi scenes ☹ wtf?

 Do drop in your thoughts about this book , because it encourages the writer too.