Part 13

Recap..

Both Neil And Arohi out of their loneliness and emptiness in their lives decide to b friends and have their backs for each other...

Kairav is in Jail for Anisha's murder and Akshara had left the Birla place For Abhi's surgey....

And Now Abhi is facing an emotional trauma...

****** Back to this part********

Arohi and Neil turned back to their bed... But something felt good for them...It was maye the fact that someone was there to listen to them without judging them...For the other too was equally broken...

Arohi sneaked in too her room and fell on her bed and tucked herself in....while her phone beeped...

It was a message from neil....A quick smile appeared on her face with her knowing and she quickly opened the message...

Good night friend... It read.....

As soon as she read it her lips got widened even more...she rolled over her bed and texted back... You too have a good night friend... she messaged...and fell back on her bed...

Neil too read her message and smiled and threw his phone on the bed and went to sleep...

The Next day morning....

Arohi had woken up early and had arranged for the breakfast for her family...while she heard a familiar voice from the dining room...

I don't know what will come of this girl!!!!Seriously she breached the airport security?!!? I don't know what would come next...

Manishji please talk slower na Aaru might listen....Badimama said to him...

I am not afraid of her... Manish grunted loudly back...

Arohi's eyes welled up as she heard it but immediately swallowed her tears and got the breakfast and came out....

She Kept them on the table and served them and quickly without meeting any of their eyes served herself a plate ...and started walking away...

Where are you going??? Her bade papa's sarcastic question made her stop....

He came in front of her....

First you create problems and now you put up a drama..... He yelled at her face..

Arohi did not want to listen to him but she knew she cannot now walk to her room in peace...so walked back and sat on the table....and stuffed her mouth with her food so that there would her emotions would not be that visible....

The awkward breakfast was over somehow to the relief of Arohi and she immediately rushed back to her room...

She locked herself in her room and took her phone and connected to the speakers and blasted the room with music ...and let down a loud cry out....at the blank walls...The music was to cover up for her cries obviously...

Her heart panted and she held her chest....she saw her phone...she suddenly remembered Neil's words of having each other's back...

She took her phone and started typing.... shall we meet??? but Arohi being her deleted it without sending it to neil and rushed to her bathroom....

**********At Birla mansion********

Neil was sitting on the breakfast table and his papa had already made it difficult to swallow his food by his endless taunts for his mistake....

Neil a s usual Choked his mouth with large chunk of food and left the table without meeting anyone 's eyes and left the room..

Manjari even tried to call him back but neil had had enough he rushed up to outside the house and quickly dialled up Arohi's number...

*********Arohi's POV******

Her phone rang and it redad her heart thumped a little without her knowing she immediately attended it...

Lets meet  they both said simultaneously.....and smiled a little...

 ***************************

At their comfort space..........

Neil and Arohi had reached their comfort space....as they both entered the house and sat on the living room opposite to each other.....

The house was dusty as it was rarely cleaned..... chipkali tujhe nahi lagta we should go shopping for our house  he said brushing off the dirt in the air....

Arohi coughed a little.....and nodded an yes.....

They both locked the house went on a shopping spree....

After two hours of going shop by shop they were finally back home...

the threw all the things on the floor and sat down...

Neil slowly asked... waise humne karid toh sab liya..par kaam koun karega.... 

 Arohi smiled a little Ghar mera hai toh main kaam kyun karungi tum hi karoge...chamkadad.... she said as if it was his job....

 Oh...helllo   Ghar ab dono ka ho chuka hai....Remember we are friends...and friends na help each other...so...jhadu tu karegi aur pocha main.... Saying this he threw the broom at her ...

 Waise bhi chipkali ko saaf suthra ghar pasand nahi hai....fir bhi adjust karlo... Neil ssaid...

Arohi slightly moved her broom forward near his face ...Neil leant back in reflex and they had a good laugh and got to cleaning their new found space...

Arohi and Neil were dusting and enjoying to music ......

Ahhhh came a sound from Neil as he dropped his broom....

Arohi saw him rubbing his eyes and wincing ...She remembered their meeting in early stages....Him holding his nose and calling it his izzat.....she smile within herself an neared him....

Lao apni izzat  she said cupping his face and making him face her...He too remembered how she had treated him ...and smiled....

She slowly leaned and opened his eyes and blow a little air near his eyes....Neil stopped rolling his eyes ....something about her made his world stop and shun him for a moment ...

It was not that she was this close to him ...Infact the first moment he met her they both collided and she was over him....but he felt nothing then.....but now something felt different...

he finally was able to open his another eye .....all thanks to her.....Arohi saw it and he saw her lips curve in a smile acknowledging it....

Neil stood there admiring her he lowered his hand kerchief that he had tied to his mouth to protect from the dirat and as Arohi moved back a little....He held her by her hips and pulled her closer..surprising her....and immediately without giving another thought gently pulled down her hanky and captured a her lips ......

Arohi at first tried to protest but gave in his warmth ...and his passion and let him play with his tongue.....

Neil and Arohi broke their kiss panting for their breathe...They never knew they had hid that much passion for each other inside them and quickly drifted back on the opposite sides....realising what they have done....

*************************

Drop in your thoughts and vote it up...