Second. Living arrangements

" what I am having trouble understanding is why you thought it was a good enough idea, to drive fifteen hours from California to Washington. You know plane ticket prices are cheap. you could have got in an accident from fatigue, Ky." Bella spoke.

Addressing her concern to how her best friend drove the distance to the state of Washington. Travelling with no rest.

" Bee. You need to stop the pacing." Malachi suspires a sigh, not needing to circle around, conscious to her traversing, looking at the tapped sketches. where a brown board was lined over a clothing dresser.

" I understand your worries. I do. However, I did stop at a motel for an over night stay. And now I am fresh with energy."

Light blue material covered arms enclose the body of the boy, a pressure on his back is felt. Bella pressing her head to the fabric of his leather man jacket. Her eyes fluttering close.

" I just worry about your well being." Her muffling words would not be easily understood, if he did not have the enhancing of hearing. it was an anomaly Malachi left undisclosed, in fear of having those he knew categorise him as an 'oddity', Unusual.

" I appreciate the concern, bee. you don't have to feel any unnecessary stress about me. I can keep myself safe-guard all the more ways you can think." He confidingly speaks, an equivocal significance in the way he talked, twisting his torso to bury his nose in Bella's hair. Inhaling the strawberry fragrance of the shampoo she uses.

Charlie knocks thrice, the third as though asking permission to enter Bella's bed room. He peers behind the unlatch door, " you know. I uh, would have thrown any b- boy out for even being under the same roof, well room, as Bella. but Malachi, well he is an expectation." he voices conveying a teasing pitch in his tone, as he shifts the weight of two duffel bags in hand.

" dad. Stop speaking." Bella, sheepish, groans.

" your mother, Chloe, uh called. she inform me you do not having a place chosen to live in, as of yet." Charlie touches the growing hair on his neck, sniffing. " Ky-Ky can live in my room, with me. please dad." Bella bounces on the heels of her feet, clutching his body.

'I cannot say no to Bells. more over I have known Kai therefore since he was a young boy. It only makes the sense.'

" only if you accept, Charlie. Sir. I do not want to push boundaries. I will respect your choice, if you wish for me to not live here. I can choose a motel to live in temporarily, my parents open a savings account that I can use to pay for my nights."

Charlie's eyebrows rose. Malachi being respectful when speaking was not new behaviour, how could it. When, even as a boy, he was taught to give an reverential attitude when talking to those older then him. His mother, Chloe decker, is an esteem and admirable woman who too was in the police line of work. " there is a trophy room of old hunting achievements, and equipment. I can clear shelves, and switch the table for a single mattress and bed frame. you are free to make it your room, mack."

Bella beams, a grinning spreading." thank you, Charlie." Malachi keeping composure, giving his hand to Charlie to atone and shake hands with him. " you don't have to call me sir, Mal. just by name, Charlie will be enough."

ALICE CULLEN was never incorrect when it came to her premonitions, visions. If it be the past, present or future. Precognitions become subjective, only changing with the will of the person or people she connects to.

And in the moment of her vision, as she sat with a blank stare; images of her adoptive brother encountering a boy, that displays beauty that proportionately resembles a vampire flashes in, her mind. Her confusion was clear, when seeing deep glacial blue eyes that had a clear white iris.

From one view of the boy, came a energy of power. It exemplified as a white atmospheric light force that made her be pulled from the vision. a sharp inhale comes from her, Jasper is at her side, using his speed. " what was the vision? What did you see?" he uses a questioning voice, as he touches his wife.

" edward. I know you saw the vision." Alice says, in a normal volume, to the air. Above where she stood, in her 'brother' Edwards room he stopped pressing the keys of his piano. the picture of the blue eye colour boy replaying. A bitter feeling diminishes his mood of wanting to continue and play the piano.

Knowing he was not to accede in ever meeting the boy Alice describe to him as his 'mate', he uses air quotations in his mind as meeting such a person was seemingly not possible for him. there was rules and the imminent ultimatum of having a risk of exposing his family's identity and nature.

Of them being vampires.

Alice and Jasper listen to the stalking footsteps of their brother as he leaves his room, to jump in the oak tree he liked climbing. Alice did not need her mates ability to sense his frustration, feeling guilty of having a vision.

Authors note;

I apologise for not updating or the lack of chapters. I have had some medical problems reoccurring, I have chronic migraines that have resurfaced after seven years of my last one. As of this month, November, it will be going on a year since I had an iud conception implant insertion to stop my heavy periods. I do not have bleed anymore.

Thank you for your continuing support to my books. It's encouraging comments and the votes is what makes it feel so much fun and easier to feel like I am doing something right. excluding some negativity I had in the past about my writing and grammar. :(

Thank you.