Epilogue

TWENTY YEARS LATER

TWENTY YEARS LATER

Caitlyn Elisabeth Chloe Cullen was, and is, a remarkably smart girl. It came natural to her. Excelling in her education, teachers would praise her intellect. Here she sat, biting the nails on her fingers, the head principal and board of school directors waiting on results for her university application to be submitted.

She rushes, standing to attention, on the principal coming out from a boardroom. " I would like to give a congratulation, and a welcoming start of your journey as a student at the university of Chicago, Ms. Cullen." Her elation brought a sincere smile on his face.

Johnny Cullen, his full name Jonathan Edward Morningstar Cullen, foot is restless, waiting; bored on the front step to administration has 'Linkin park' blasting in ear drums. The song name What I've done. he uses Wire less ear phones.

Malachi, his father, is discreet at targeting a granite rock at his son's head vertical to his Car. " Dad. Stop it. Come on, when are we going. I want to get home before kids start evacuating. I don't want to be 'round for after school hour."

After he is done talking a very excited, thrilled Caitlyn exits out of the building.

" You got in, did' ya." Kai grins, knowing previous in a premonition— Though wanting his daughter to have her victory dance. " your gran is gonna be very proud. To hear her first grand-kid was accepted in a private university. On your great grand papa's name, I know your grandpa Luci will take pride knowing his blood is thriving."

Chloe was ecstatic knowing her son had a daughter, gifting the title grandma. In all the years, leading to now, Lucifer had proposed tying the knot.

Chloe discovered his true self when she was mortally wounded, saved by her now husband on the roof top after she's shot in the stomach from Cain wanting to end her life.

Deep inside her mind she suspected he was telling his truth. Kai, on the contrary, had laugh at his mother and her bafflement. Malachi had a shock of his life when he met Rory, his future sister after she self-actualise her existence to the past. Out of revengeful anger.

It was quite a long, complex affair to explain. But was sent in and back to her future once figuring out her source of resentment.

" And that is your aunt Alice, calling. I predicted she would." Caitlyn answers her aunt's call, never ceasing her celebrating even after school is called for the day. It's Friday, end of the week. Buying a house to call home, and live in secrecy, was a priority for Malachi. Illinois typical continental climate fluctuates. Winters were Harsh, windy and several feet of snow would cover the city. Clouds are partial to block the sun.

It meant Edward could go for outings, in the evenings. hunting in lush forest he privately owned, buying land he could feed on.

Edward submerges out of the tree-line. His home he, and Malachi, built came in view. Caitlyn ran, and flails her letter marked 'APPROVED', in the waiting arms of her Papa.