Mind Is a Prison

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(heres another option as well for the music)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was she gonna kill me too after she's gotten rid of him! That was until I felt a tug on the ropes on my wrists. Turning my head the best I could cause of the chair I was tied to, I saw...It was Boris!?

"Wha- wha- huh-!? How'd you e-" I started before I felt a hand cover my mouth. I instantly stop talking and the person removes their hand. I turn to the direction of the hand to see, another Alice? Well, she looked like Alice only less ugly and didn't have a halo. Not like the other one had much of a halo to start with. She wore the classic black dress but it was transformed to be fitted for battle. Boris gets the ropes off my arms and I'm free from the very uncomfortable chair. I look to where Boris was getting a better look of the surroundings that had been behind me. There wasn't just one Boris, there was two?! Only one was at the door keeping look out, he had an ax that he kept slapping in the palm of the other. Which one of his arms was maniacal as well.

"Wait,..if-..who is Henry fighting?!" I ask as I remember hearing Alice saying something about Boris being new or something? "Well she poorly ripped this Boris's chest open, but had left to get something, so we switched them out for a clone that the Ink Demon had killed." The other Alice started. "Luckily he was holding on for dear life, I was able to sew him together. Though it's gonna left a nasty scar...the angel shouldn't want him anymore. Or AS much anymore at least." That's when I noticed that he had surgical type stitches on his chest. "Wait, wouldn't she'd tell?" I asked.

"The Ink Demon only kills, it doesn't steal from the body's. So they just had to rip the already dead one, open. Also almost all clones look identical."

Me and the new Alice turned to the direction of the voice. It came from Boris?! I could've also sworn I'd heard Wally in his voice like last time as well. "What?!...no, no, all Boris clones are mute?! How can he be speaking?" She asked as she examined him. Though was cut short by a loud sound and screaming.

"No!!! No! No! No!... Why can't you ever just die?!" The fallen angel screamed. Henry must've beat whatever she'd sent after him. We all run out to where the fight was, I see Alice running towards Henry at full speed. Right before the new Alice can react, I sprint after the angel and catch up instantly. I run in front of her to get in between her and Henry. I shut my eyes while spreading my arms out to try and cover Henry with my body before screaming at the top of my lungs,"STOP! MOM, PLEASE STOP..."

I was shaking...

Opening my eyes slowly I'm horrified. Alice is frozen...with a sword sticking out of her chest. It gets pulled back out and she sways before falling down,..dead. "mom..." I whisper as I look to see it was the new Alice that had impaled my mom, even if she was completely gone it was still the only family I had left sense that demon killed dad. I felt weak. Starting to sway, my eyes start to feel heavy along with my whole body. The last thing I remember was falling on my knees before closing my eyes.

"Y/n..."

"Y/n, it's time to wake up."

"Come on sleepy head."