Down with the demon

He looked down for a quick moment. Then looked at me and nodded, then put his mask back on. We went back down and joined the others. Together we all made a plan.

We made our plan and ready to put it into action. Tom and Sammy left to go get the most important person. Allison was taking care of the tommy gun while Henry was resting. I was sitting by the case with the projector in it. How could a projector have a body? Nothing made sense anymore. Sammy came running back, but Tom wasn't with him. Sammy noticed me sitting by the projector and came over to me. "What's wrong?" He asked me.

I sigh,"I don't understand. How could this be a person? Or even be able to have a body? It's just a projector?"

He looked down than stood up. "Well, if it was just a projector then how could it do this?" He hit the top of the case and the projector burst to life with a dreadful screech. I fell back at the sudden loud sound. "Norman never did like us touching his shit. He didn't even like Joey touching his stuff." He said resting his hand on top of the case. Whispering he said,"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt ya Norman. Won't do it again."

He walked back to me and held his hand out. Taking his hand, he helped me up. Time to head out.

Henry went far ahead and I stayed with Allison. Sammy went farther up ahead than me and Allison. Tom would stay on the floor with our main player. "Hey, Y/n. Take these, you're gonna need it." Allison said handing me her sword and an axe.

"Are you sure.." I asked taking them. She nodded with a smile.

Putting a hand on my shoulder she told me,"Don't hold back. Show no mercy. Protect Audrey at all costs." I nod and we left. There was a loud sound of crashing in the distance. The ground started to shake. There was yelling up ahead. Allison ran out first and started shooting lost one's and searchers I ran in right behind her.

"ALLISON!" I heard Audrey's voice say. Sounded as if it came from what looked like the ink demon.

"Audrey! Is that you in there?!" Allison shouted. It was the ink demon but he looked way different. He was four times is size from last time I'd seen him. His face only had a huge mouth with razor sharp teeth.

"Come on! Keep moving! We'll get you through!" Allison told Audrey. "TOM, make us some trouble!" That's when a door on the right of Audrey opened and Tom was on top of this huge ink creature, Allison told me they call him the Lurker, or Big Steve.

Allison ran over to a compartment that should open the door. "Audrey! Run!" The door opened and Audrey ran forward. "Y/n! Jump down! Tom will catch you! They'll need all the help they can get!" Allison told me before disappearing into the next room. I looked down and Tom was waiting for me. I jumped over the rail and Tom caught me. Putting me down on the ground he nodded to me and he and Big Steve left. I followed behind them with the sword and axe ready for combat.

Me and Tom where fighting lost one's and Searchers. While Audrey continued to run. Allison stayed above to open the doors and continued to shoot. She'd occasionally yell at Audrey to get her to continue forward. But before hand I was told to ignore anything that wasn't directed to me, so I could focus on fighting.

Eventually Sammy came out and started yelling. I wasn't paying attention to him. I continued to follow Tom and Big Steve.

At one point we got held back by the Lost Ones and Searchers. Though we quickly caught up. Finally we where at the end. There was a projector with Henry standing behind it. Someone who I'm guessing is Porter was next to him. Tom, Big Steve and Allison all stood around Audrey as she grabbed the projector. Sammy came barging in last minute and ran to me.

"Y/n!" He yelled as he picked me up into a hug.

I hugged him back with a smile. "Ready to start over?" He asked me. I nodded as I buried my face into the crook of his neck. I waited to be set into the beginning once more, when all of a sudden I felt a hard tug on my shirt. I was stripped from my fathers grasp and was faced to the Ink Demon.

"𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔞𝔫n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔯𝔦𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔢è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ 𝔣𝔬𝔯 ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔨 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝" He rasped as he held me by my shirt. Audrey managed to take control again and she played the reel as fast as she could try not to drop me.

My vision got really blurry and bright. I couldn't see anything even when I tried to cover it with my hands.

I woke up in my house. I remembered it. Only it looked abandoned, worn down and forgotten. I walked back over to the front door and opened it. I was in Joeys apartment just like all the other times. Only his apartment also looked broken and forgotten by the face of the world. I walked over the the trash, leaves and broken wood. I made it past the kitchen to where Joey would trick Henry into going into the Studio.

I opened the door and instead of being inside the studio I was behind Audrey in some office. She didn't look like she did last time I saw her, when she wasn't the Ink Demon. She looked human. I peered over her shoulder as she pulled her finger back in a inhumanly way. She turned and I turned as well. I saw a living cartoon Bendy. He wasn't corrupt. He looked just as he was supposed to.

Perfect.

Audrey noticed me and smiled. "I had a feeling you'd be sent through as well." I looked at her confused. She just laughed, along side Bendy. Though he's was silent, since he's a mute cartoon like Boris.

I didn't even notice that Bendy's tie was red. How long have I been in that machine?

"Audrey what happens now?" I asked her. She took a deep breath and looked at Bendy before saying.

"Who can really say?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading Music Directors Daughter. It means so much to me that you choose my book over thousands to read. I hope you enjoyed reading this just as much as i enjoyed making this book. If you guys want a book 2 that...might be a while. I wanna see if the theory's are true and see if we do get a third game. Though making games take time so that might be a while, also the fact that i made this us as to go along the story line without changing it too much.  

Anyway this is the end of this book, thanks a whole bunch for reading <3 love ya!

                             - Your author, Ari Lawrence

~~~~~~~~~~~