01 | ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

❝ 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐫! ❞

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

'Crap! I am late!'

My first day at school didn't go as planned. Not only did I woke up too late, I also forgot to bring my packed bento lunch my mother made for me. So here I am, running through the streets, while dodging the incoming passerby and students. Some had surprised looks on their faces while others were making weird looks.

Fortunately, I came at the right place on time due to my running ability. Unfortunately, I was soon faced with the most horrendous scary sight — an irritated Kino Aki.

"You're late!" the girl puffed, her hands leaning on both sides of her hips, while slightly bending forward.

"Sorry, sorry, Aki," Hinata apologized while dramatically folding her hands together. "I overslept, hehe,"

"Don't 'hehe' me, Hina!"

"This better doesn't happen for the second time," Aki lectured the girl, while walking to the school grounds.

"Yes, yes, mom~!" the orange haired girl joked, but soon walked beside her childhood friend.

The two were chatting about their vacations, while searching for their destined classrooms. On their way, Hinata bumped into a boy with brown hair and an orange colored bandana, which made them both fall.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?" the boy asked with worry filled into his chocolate colored eyes.

"Physically yes," the girl responded, while brushing the dust off her skirt.

"Why were you in a hurry?" Aki decided to ask him.

"I'm on my way to the faculty room to ask for permission to establish the Soccer Club!" he answered with a wide grin.

Hearing this, peaked the two girls their interests.

"C-Can I join you!" Hinata unintentionally screamed, while asking.

The boy's eyes lit up upon hearing those words leaving the orange haired girl's mouth. He grabbed both her hands and shook them frequently up and down.

"You mean it!? Of course you can!"

"Do you also want to join the Soccer Club?" the boy asked Aki.

"Uhm, actually-" the girl began to talk, but was soon grabbed by her friend.

"Please join the club with me, Aki-chan!" Hinata begged the girl.

"But I-"

"I know it reminds you of him, but please join the Soccer Club,"

"... For me," she mumbled.

Upon seeing her friend beg made her think twice about her decision. She smiled and eventually accepted the boy's offer.

"But I want to be a manager and not a player if that's possible,"

"Of course!" the boy grinned. "My name is Endou Mamoru and you two are....?"

"I am the beautiful magnificent Amemiya Hinata," the girl proudly smirked.

"And she is my adorable scary friend Kino Aki," Hinata introduced them, while receiving a poke in one of her sides.

"Don't mind her," Aki exclaimed with a sweatdrop. "You'll eventually get used to her demeanor,"

Endou laughed at them and the three of them were now headed to the faculty room.

Fortunately, they've got permission to re-create the Raimon Soccer Club and began to clean the club room. After making the little building spotless, the three of them were trying to find new members to join them.

Well, that's easier said than done. For a long time, the club remained with only three members. But eventually two boys — Handa Shinichi and Someoka Ryuugo — joined the club. They were warmly welcomed by the three members, which made them happy.

The four players began to train each day together, from early in the mornings till late after school. In their second year, the Soccer Club received more members. The new first years — by the names of Kabeyama Heigorou, Kurimatsu Teppei, Shourinji Ayumu and Shishido Sakichi — joined Raimon's Soccer Club, making it a total of 8 players and 1 manager.

They had fun playing soccer together, but you know what they say. Nothing lasts forever...

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ⋆˚              
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

ੈ♡‧₊˚ soesiantie ೄྀ࿐ˊˎ-