03 | ᴛᴇɪᴋᴏᴋᴜ ɪꜱ ʜᴇʀᴇ!

❝ 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞-𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ❞

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Good morning, Sunshine," a soft voice exclaimed, while softly patting the light orange colored hair who belonged to the little boy who peacefully laid on the bed.

The boy let out a tiny groan before slowly fluttering his eyes open. His dull blue eyes were still trying to adjust to the light. When he was finally awake, he saw a familiar girl with long orange hair sitting on his bed, with a soft smile plastered on her face.

"Good morning, Nee-san," Taiyou exclaimed with joy lingering in his voice.

He slowly began to sit straight on his bed to get a better view of his sister. He noticed that she wasn't wearing her schooluniform like usual, but rather a soccer uniform. Hinata noticed the curiosity in her brother's eyes and smiled fondly at him.

"I have a practice match today," the girl told him.

Taiyou's ears perked up at her statement.

"Are you serious?! I'm so glad!" the boy cheered with glee.

"I'll cheer for you, Nee-san!" he said with a little grin on his face.

Hinata looked fondly at him before giving him a soft peck on his forehead.

"Then I'll win this match for you, Taiyou,"

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

After school, Teikoku Academy arrived with a massive vehicle parking in front of the entrance of Raimon Junior High. When the door opened, soccer soldiers marched in a beeline, while a long red royal-like carpet was unrolled on the ground. The soccer soldiers began to salute the mighty players of Teikoku Academy who were now making their grand entrance.

Endou approached the captain of Teikoku — Kidou Yuuto — and began to introduce himself.

"I'm the Captain of Raimon Soccer club, Endou Mamoru,"

"Thank you for asking for a practice match against us," the boy said.

"This is our first time on this field," Teikoku's captain exclaimed. "Mind letting us warm up first?"

Endou looked dumbfounded at him, but agreed nonetheless.

Currently, the Teikoku players were doing their warming up, clearly trying to intimidate the Raimon players. Obviously, they succeeded in making Raimon shiver. One player — Kabeyama Heigorou — became so scared that he fled to the toilets.