04 | ʜɪꜱꜱᴀᴛꜱᴜ'ꜱ

❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭! 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 ❞

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Some time passed and a lot happened after the match against Teikoku. Someoka developed his own hissatsu called 'Dragon Crash' and Gouenji decided to join the Raimon Soccer club.

Soon after that, Raimon had a practice match against Occult Junior High. The reason why they wanted to play against Raimon was because they heard that Raimon had defeated the mighty Teikoku, and because of their fire striker, Gouenji Shuuya.

The match was a rather eerie one. Apparently, Occult used some kind of hypnotic hissatsu tactic called 'Ghost Lock', making the Raimon players freeze at their positions. In the end, Endou figured out a way to free everyone. To cut a long story short, Raimon won the match.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Currently, it was time for after school club activities. All members were gathered in the Raimon Soccer clubhouse, while listening to their captain.

"Guys are you ready?!"

"Yeah!" they all chanted.

"The Football Frontier has finally begun!" Endou announced.

"Yeah!"

"So, who's our opponent?" Handa asked.

"Our opponent is..." Endou began while building up the tension.

The others looked at him with anticipating and expectant eyes. They all hoped for an easy opponent.

"I don't know!" their captain declared, making them all dumbstruck.

"Why doesn't this surprise me anymore?" Hinata commented with a sigh, making the captain scratch his cheek.

Then the door flew open. At the entrance stood their coach with an unfamiliar tall grey haired boy.

"It's Nosei Junior High," Fuyukai-sensei exclaimed.

"If I remember correctly, Nosei Junior High was the team that played against Teikoku in last year's preliminary district match," their newest first year manager — Otonashi Haruna — read out loud from her little notebook.