11 | ᴀʟɪᴇᴀ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ

❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 ❞

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Have you already heard?" a red haired boy whispered to his companions.

"About what?" another white haired boy replied.

"The higher-ups have personally scouted a girl from the 'outside'," the reddish boy smirked.

"I've heard of her. They call her the 'Red Sun'," a tall black haired boy calmly exclaimed.

"Why red though?"

"I don't know. Don't ask me!"

"She must be really strong if she's personally picked by Father," another muttered.

"You're all exaggerating," an new incoming voice surprised them from behind.

"Ulvida!"

"What do you mean?"

"Kenzaki-san has instructed me to train her," the blue haired girl sighed, placing her tray of food on the table. She took a seat opposite the green haired boy and proceeded to tell more information upon seeing the gleeful looks she got from the others.

"She's not bad, but also not good,"

"That sucks coming from you," the volcano head clicked his tongue.

'But she does have potential,' Reina innerly thought.

"So, what's her name?" the green haired boy decided to ask.

"Amemiya Hinata,"

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

A numerous amount of swirling robots were moving around the field. In a swift motion, they were all suddenly laying on the ground. A tornado like whirlwind was soon followed after a white-black colored ball was shot, with a tremendously amount of power, between the goalposts.

There was only one man, or rather woman, left standing in the middle of the field.

"Too easy,"

Those words left the orange haired girl's mouth. She looked at her hands while a devilish smirk slowly appeared on her face.

"Is this everything you've got, Kira-san?"