10 | ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

❝ 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 ❞

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Looking up at the dark sky, the sun player watched the clouds move quickly, while it was being pushed by the wind. She got a glimpse of her counter element — the old wise moon. It was shining brightly upon her, as if it was smiling.

Time goes fast. The sound of the engine was the only noise that could be heard in this moving vehicle. They were almost there. At the Amemiya state, she meant. Whether she enjoyed her time training or not, there was always a place she had to return to.

The car came to stationary in front of the house. Cozy yet solid could the state be described as. Lightbulbs were turned on. The people of the house already expected their arrival.

Hinata stepped out of the car and proceeded to approach the house she calls home. She pressed the button next to the door and a loud noise echoed the area. The door was soon opened by a short elder woman who has orange colored hair that was cut into a neat bob. Her eyes shone upon the arrival of the guest.

"Welcome home, Hina-chan!"

"I'm home, mom," the girl mumbled before walking inside.

She put down her heavy luggage and took off her jacket. Hinata slid her brown colored shoes off and proceeded to climb the stairs. She quickly changed into something more comfortable before heading to the kitchen.

Dinner went smoothly. Hinata began to tell her parents about the things she saw at the Academy. The elder couple attentively listened to their daughter with fond smiles. Hinata noticed their 'abnormal' behavior and stopped mid sentence in her story.

"Did I do something wrong?" were the first words that left her mouth.

Hinata's mother — Amemiya Yura — took a sip from her mug before shaking her head.

"No, dear. You didn't do anything wrong. We did ... in the past...,"

Hinata staid silent.

"I know it's a bit late, but we only recently realized about the terrible things we did to you in the past, Hina-chan,"

"After you ran away in the past, we came back to our senses and realized that we couldn't and shouldn't control your life,"

"Looking back, we actually wanted the best for you, but I'm afraid that our actions only had the opposite effect on you,"

"We were fearful that our past behavior prevented you from finding your own happiness, but fortunately, that's not the case," Yura sadly smiled.