06 | ᴀ ʙʟᴜꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ

❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛! ❞

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"What did the doctor say?" Hinata asked her injured companion.

"The doctor said I should refrain from playing soccer for a couple of weeks," her companion answered.

"That means that you can't play in the next match...," the girl thought out loud with a visible frown plastered on her face.

"I'm sorry," the blonde boy apologized.

"Don't worry, Gouenji!"

"You can leave the team to me and Someo- HUH!?," the girl tried to say, but was interrupted when she saw a little boy with familiar orange hair running in their direction.

"What are you doing outside your room, Taiyou?" Hinata asked with an authoritative tone lingering in her voice, while picking up the running boy by the back of his shirt, making the little sunshine comically kicking his feet in the air.

"Nee-san! Please let me go!" the boy desperately pleaded.

'Nee-san?' Gouenji questioned in his head.

"I will when you've answered my question, young man," Hinata said with a demanding tone, making the said boy gulp.

"I- I-,"

"There you are Taiyou! It's time for your daily checkup," the running nurse exclaimed while slowly trying to regain her breath.

"B-But I don't want to!" the little boy yelled.

"I want to play soccer with Nee-san!" he said, while making a fuss.

Gouenji's eyes unnoticeable widened when he saw a sight he never thought he would ever see in his life. Upon hearing those sweet words leaving the little boy's mouth, made the orange haired girl soften her gaze. Hinata squatted to the little boy's height and gently wiped the tears away that began to fall from his big blue eyes.

"I promised that I will play soccer with you when your health is in a good condition, right?" Hinata softly asked which made the said boy cutely nod.

"So be a good boy and listen to the friendly nurse, okay?"

"T-Then you should win the Football Frontier!"