02 | ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴏᴋɪɴɢ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝!? ❞

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

A sudden shout from behind woke the orange haired soccer player up from her daydreams. Before she could process what was happening, her captain suddenly pushed her head forward, making her almost kiss the table.

"What? You guys know each other?" the teacher asked Endou.

The surprised soccer captain answered that he didn't know the transfer student, while unintentionally continuing pushing Hinata's head, which earned a tick mark on her head.

"Stop pushing my head, Endou!" the girl shouted, while standing up.

The chocolate haired boy only apologized to her and smiled afterwards, making her huff in annoyance.

"Okay, you two just sit down," the teacher ordered, in which the two immediately complied.

"This is Gouenji Shuuya-kun, who has just transferred to Raimon Junior High,"

The teacher continued with introducing the new transfer student. Hinata didn't find it too interesting, but she did notice that her captain was a little bit too enthusiastic about the boy standing in front of the classroom. She found it suspicious.

In the break, Hinata saw Endou and Aki approaching the transferee and moved to her friend's side to listen to the conversation.

Apparently, Endou met the boy while playing soccer at the riverbank yesterday. He tried to convince Gouenji to join the soccer club, but he rudely refused. Upon hearing the tone of his voice, made Hinata almost snap at the boy.

Luckily for the both of them, Handa interrupted them by saying that Fuyukai-sensei was looking for Endou.

"The principal's office?" the boy asked.

"Seems like they have something important to tell you," Handa exclaimed.

"Maybe it's a practice match!" Hinata excitingly exclaimed with sparkles in her eyes.

"I don't think so," Handa responded. "Maybe it's about disbanding the club,"

"D-Disbanding!?" Endou and Hinata synchronized.

"I've heard about those rumors too," Aki added, which didn't make the atmosphere better.

Endou couldn't take it anymore and stormed into the principal's office. After Endou left, the four students were still standing in the classroom.