Lawyer's office & Real parents??

Imlie was shaking before going inside.
Aryan holds her hand to assure her.

Aryan: relax! Everything is gonna be fine.

Imlie: what if he refuses to take my case?

Aryan: the case is in our favour. Police found the evidence of Aditya and Vipul's chat. But they don't have any evidence against Malini.

They went inside. A handsome looking guy is sitting on other side of the table.

Aryan greeted him. He replied.

Aryan: meet Mayank Raheja . One of the best lawyer of our country and my family friend.

Imlie: hello sir.

Here Mayank is completely lost at the beauty of Imlie. He forgot why she is here.

Aryan is annoyed by this: Mayank!!!

Mayank: huh??? Haa??? Ohhh yess !!! Hi !! Hello!!

Aryan: you studied the whole case right?

Mayank: yes I did. And Imlie you don't have to call me Sir! Call me Mayank!
First of all you should be ready the defence lawyer will try to assassinate your character to save his client. Well it will not help him to get rid of the punishment. But be prepare mentally. I'll handle the rest of it. I'll send the documents to you tomorrow. Just sign it. Well as a lawyer I have to listen fr you . Don't hide anything. Describe everything.

Imlie started describing the incident.
By the end she started shaking badly. Aryan did what jai said.

Imlie calmed down in Aryan's arm .  She hides herself in the crook of his neck. Mayank expected Aryan to blast as that is his character. Aryan don't like PDA as he is image concious person. To his utter surprise Aryan hugged her back. Stroking her back up and down muttering sweet nothings to distract her.

Mayank cleared his throat: would you guys like to have some tea coffee or cold drink?

Imlie: no thanks .

Mayank: don't be upset. You're too beautiful to be upset Imlie.

Aryan highly angry at this point.

Aryan: we have some work. Thanks. Send the papers to my house.

Mayank: is she staying there?

Aryan: of course my would be wife she is where do you expect her to say.

Imlie realised Aryan is jealous. She found him funny.

They came outside after biding good bye . Imlie giggled lightly.

Aryan: now why are you laughing??

Imlie: you look funny when you're jealous.

Aryan: I would've been punched his face of he is not needed now.

Imlie: chill . I've no interest in him .

Aryan holds her hand and headed towards the car.

Suddenly Imlie got a call from unknown number .

Imlie: hello?

UN: if you are interested to know about your real parents then come to the adress I'm sending you in your number.

Imlie: who are you? How do you know who my real parents are ?

UN : I'm the one who separated you from them.

Imlie: why are you helping me now??

UN: I'm in my death bed. I want to rectify the mistake I've done. I'm seeing your news on tv. It makes me guilty. I'll can't rest in peace if I don't led you towards your parents.

Imlie: ok I'll go there tomorrow.

She hung up the phone. Aryan listened to the whole conversation.

Aryan: imlie it's not safe going there.

Imlie: what if he is saying the truth? I wanna know. Why my parents left me?
Please let's go with me!

Aryan: of course baby girl!

Imlie couldn't stop herself. She pulled him towards her and started kissing him. Nibbling his upper lip to get his response . Aryan started responding to the kiss. He bites her lip and thrusted his  tongue inside. He tasted every corner of her mouth until she became breathless .

Imlie was flushed. Her reddened face gave him the ultimate satisfaction.

Aryan: let's go home . Everyone will be waiting there.

Imlie: hmm.

Precap: real parents & truth