Parents

Aryan Imlie and Aryan's parents are waiting at hall. A couple entered there with a guy of late twenties. Couple were crying profusely.
The lady rushed towards Imlie and embraced her tightly .

Meethi: meri bachhi ! Meri Gudiya! Kitna dhoonda tujhe. ( My child! My doll! I tried to find you everywhere! )

Imlie was feeling a weird kind of pull towards the lady.

Satyakam controlled his wife.

Satyakam: meethi usse saans to lene do! Beta hum tumhare parents hai. Ye hai tumhara Bhai Ishaan. ( Meethi let her breath! Beta we are your parents. He is your brother Ishaan.)

Imlie don't know how to react. She is feeling happy that her real family loves her so much but a hidden discomfort is also there.

Aryan: Mr & Mrs Solanki I insist you to sit down. Before you reach to any conclusions I want to clear some points. First even though Basant cleared everything still we should conduct a DNA test. And if Imlie is your daughter still she would be staying with us as she is going through a therapy and she is not in condition to adopt a new atmosphere.

Meethi: but...

Aryan: please let me finish Mrs. Solanki. Imlie can spend whole day with you if she wants but her residence will be Rathore Mansion until she is fully ready to move with you. She needs time to cope up with the new changes.

Ishaan: I understand what you're saying. And you're absolutely right.

Satyakam: can we conduct the DNA test today?

Aryan: I already called the lab technicians. They're on the way.

Meethi: thank you Mr. Rathore!

Aryan: please call me Aryan! Your husband is a father figure to me.

Narmada went to kitchen and came back with coffee and snacks for all and turmaric Milk for Imlie.

Narmada: please have something. Afterall it's good news for all.  imlie beta let's have some milk now. It's your time for medicine.

Imlie made a face as she hates milk.

Mohit: no ! You've to finish the whole milk.

Imlie: why not this ABP will drink Milk??

Aryan: because I'm not physically weak now.

Imlie: but you can accompany me !

Narmada: aru don't tease my girl!!

Meethi, Satyakam and Ishaan felt overwhelmed as they saw Aryan's family loves their daughter.

Meethi: Thanks for being there for her when she was left alone.

Aryan: It's my duty to do this.

Mohit: afterall Imlie is special for us.

He exclaimed it while looking at Aryan from the corner of his eyes.

Imlie blushed slightly at this.

Satyakam knows this look. Afterall he is a father. He realised his daughter has chosen her life partner.
But being a father he felt protective towards his daughter.

Lab technicians came there. They took saliva hair and blood samples.

During blood samples Imlie hides her face on her favourite comfort place Aryan's neck as she has fear for syringes.

Ishaan bonded with his sister immediately. Imlie liked his protective yet frank nature. After a bit talking they went out.

Imlie took Aryan to her room.

Aryan knew something is bothering his baby girl.

Aryan: what happened love?

Imlie: tum mujhe khud se door bhej doge? ( Will you send me away from you?)

Aryan: what???of course Not!!!

Imlie: then why you said I'll stay here until I'm comfortable to go with them???

Her eyes welled up immediately. She was complaining in a childish voice.

Aryan hugged her tightly: baby they're your parents. They've a right to take you with them. They loves you a lot naa? And if you won't go with them how you gonna come back permanently?

Imlie: huhhh???

Aryan: baby girl! You'll come back here as my wife. Your father will be the one to send his daughter with me.

Imlie smiled at this and hugged him tightly. She knows that Aryan will also not be able to live without her.

After three days DNA results has come and it proved officially that Imlie is Satyakam and meethi's daughter.

They regularly comes to Rathore Mansion to interact with imlie.

Ishaan and Aryan became partner in crime. They often irritate Imlie together until Narmada and Meethi scold them for it.

Everything was on track. The case was on fast track and Imlie's favor. But Aryan and Satyakam were on their own mission. Imlie and others were unaware of that they're planning something most dangerous.

Precap: Arylie's Engagement.