Dev's first attack

After party Everyone is hell tired. But Imlie and Aryan is more as they had to pose for the media.
All are ready to go back to home.

Suddenly Aryan noticed Imlie is not with them.

Aryan: where is Imlie!!!

Ishaan: she was here just now! Where did she gone . Maa papa uncle aunty you go home . We will go with imlie.

Here Imlie went to take water. She felt water taste a bit weird but ignored.

She started feeling dizzy suddenly.

A man came from behind tried to take her to the back door. But little did he knew drunken Imlie is highly unpredictable.

She grabbed a wine bottle and smashed that on his leg without thinking.

Imlie: ahummm!!! Ahummmm!!!
She started carrying loudly.

Man : arrey pagal ladki khud thokti hai khud roti hai!! Achha hua sar pad nahi de mara! Warna ticket kat chuka hota! ( Mad woman you beat me by yourself and now crying!! Luckily you didn't hit me on head otherwise I was dead by now)

Imlie: That's why I'm crying. I'm bad at Target. I wanted to break your head! I wanted to see inside it!!! What is the colour of your brain!!!

Man: kyaaa!!! ( What!!!)

He is too baffled to ran away even.

Aryan and Mohit came by Imlie's shouting then.

Aryan told guards to hold the man.

Man confessed in fear that dev hired him to kidnap Imlie but she hit him after being intoxicated.

Man: achha khasa bhainsa bhi behosh ho jaye itna dose lene ke baad ye ladki rock n roll kar rahi hai!! Kya ajeeb item hai!!( Even a buffalo will lost her sense after so heavy dosage of drug  but this girl is dancing!! What an unique piece she is!!)

Here Imlie loudly singing and pinching Ishaan's nose continuously.

Ishaan: My little sister I've only one nose. Will you please stop pulling it out of my body.

Imlie: only if Aryan kiss me!!!

Ishaan: ok he will.

Imlie: Aryan!!!! Aryan!!!

Aryan called the police to take that man away. And came to his girl.

Aryan: baby what happened?? Are you feeling sick .

Imlie: no !!! But...
She started crying again.

Aryan: please don't cry tell me what happened!!!

Imlie: you've a great ass!!! Your ass is more perfect than mine!! This is not fare!! How could I didn't noticed it !! I wanna grab them now!!! They must be so soft!!!!

Imlie stated dreamily.

Aryan completely flushed and deadpanned .

Ishaan: I would like to unheard that. I don't wanna know about sister's fantasies towards her would be husband.

Aryan: shut up!!! Can we take her home.

Imlie: ahummm!! Ahummmm!!!

She started crying loudly.

Aryan: ab kya hua!!! Asked fearfully as he don't know what his baby girl gonna reply. But his fear came true.
Imlie replied: I will only go home if you let me give you a hickey!!
Ishaan: please let her!!!

Aryan: what!!! No!!! I'm not going to make out in the middle of a  banquet hall!!!

Imlie cried more loudly.

Aryan: all right!!! All right!! Do as you wish!!!

Imlie jumped happily. Instead of giving a hickey she gave him a sharp bite.

Aryan: awwwwww!!! Junglee!!!

But Imlie collapsed in his arms.

They carried her to the car.

Precap: runaway dev!!!

* The chapters are not that good because I'm stuck with my psychology exam mental health and emotional health 😤😤😤😤. So sorry in advance**